(Hit x Reader)

So, your age is slowed, much like Hit's. So, because of this, you've grown up alongside him. 

         His hands rest on your waist, and his body traps you against the brick wall. Your forehead and hands rest against his chest. He fills your senses. Hit watches the road before stepping away, allowing you to have your personal space. When he looks down at you, he notices the dark blush on your face.

         "Are you sick?"

         "No... No I'm fine," you admit quietly, hands coming up to play with your hair. "Are they gone?"

         "They didn't bother looking down here," Hit says, his hands move from your waist to your shoulders. He guides you down the alley, and to another back road. "You're in trouble. They won't stop until you're dead." You look up at him with wide eyes before your gaze settles on your feet.

         "Why are they after me? I don't think I've done anything-"

         "We shouldn't ask questions that we won't get the answer to." Despite dismissing you, Hit knows the answer well. He's the reason you're in trouble. The assassin continues to guide you through the crowd while keeping you close. "I've asked a favor from an associate. You're going to be taken out of this universe until I can neutralize the threat."

         "An... An associate?"

         "Yes." You stare up at him before frowning.

         "I'm not leaving you to fend for yourself. I want to help-"

         "I don't need your assistance, (Y\N)," Hit says, spotting someone in the distance. As he guides you towards his friend, he stops and notices your upset expression. "It would be easier for me to work if I knew, without a doubt, that you are safe. Please, just go with him." You're shocked; Hit was never this open about his emotions.

         "Alright... Promise you'll come back?"

         "I swear on my life." Hit finally makes it to the Saiyan, Goku, who regards you with a large grin. "This is Son Goku. He's going to make sure you're safe."

         "Hey! So you must be (Y\N)!" You nod silently, and flinch when Goku's hand grabs your shoulder. "Alright, we have to go quickly." Hit nods and looks down at you.

         "They are nice people, so do not fear them," he says, making you nod. You look up at your friend before frowning.

         "Remember your promise." Hit takes your hand and brings the back of it to his lips. You blush and stutter in surprise, causing Hit to smile faintly.

         "You have my word." And with that, Goku Instant Transmissions away.

---

         "So, are you and Hit married or something?" Goku asks in between bites. The woman, Bulma, punches him in the shoulder before offering a smile.

         "Sorry about him, he's just an idiot." The other Saiyan snorts at this, seemingly agreeing with his wife. "But I am curious... How do you and Hit know each other?"

         "Well, we grew up together," you admit quietly.

         "So you're really old then, huh?" Goku is rewarded with another punch, this time from the woman named Chi-Chi.

         "I suppose?"

         "Again, he's just an idiot," Bulma laughs. "So you and Hit are childhood friends? Are you two... More than that?" Your face explodes into a blush and you shake your head.