(Whis x Blind!Briefs!Reader x Slight!Beerus)

A continuation of the last chapter. This just didn't fit in, and it would have been too long. 

        "Ah, good morning, Goku!" you grin, waving in the direction of the male. Goku grins and runs over to you, looking you over for any damage.

        "(Y\N)! How'd you know I was here?" Vegeta walks over, though he seems to care little about your existence.

        "Whis taught me that ki-sensing thing that you guys do," You explain, tilting your head. Goku blinks in surprise.

        "Whis is teaching you stuff? What else are you going to learn?"

        "I was thinking flying, next," a voice interrupts, causing the Saiyans to look up. Whis approaches the three of you, and stops when he's by your side. His hand finds its way to your head, where he runs his fingers through your (H\C) strands. Goku and Vegeta share a look, but neither say a thing. Whis removes his hand, then faces the two warriors. "Now, we have a lesson, do we not?" Whis gives your shoulder a light pat and leads the two fighters away, making you smile. Whis was kind for helping the two grow stronger.

        "You're in a particularly good mood," Beerus comments, approaching you from behind. A small smirk plays on his lips, "Are you going to tell the fools about your little accomplishment?"

        "I don't know what you're talking about," you hum. Beerus chuckles and plays with your hair lazily, a habit that he seemed to take on recently.

        "How long have you been here for?"

        "I'm not sure, time seems to pass strangely, here," you frown. "A couple weeks, maybe?"

        "And do you miss Earth?" You freeze and frown, turning your head away from the God of Destruction.

        "I'm not sure," you admit, shrugging. "I miss it, sure, but... I like being here." Beerus smiles, his ear flicking. This was news he was glad to hear, though he may not admit it.

        "If you were to visit it from time to time, would you be happy staying here? Full time?" You freeze yet again, and turn to face the God.

        "Full time?"

        "That's what I said, yes."

        "And you're positive that you're okay with that?"

        "I wouldn't have said anything if I wasn't," Beerus says, inspecting his nails. He couldn't find a reason to be angry with you, so he had no objections. "Besides, a human who can sense Gods? That's rather rare for a mortal, if not impossible. I'm curious as to how else you'll improve." You scratch your cheek and smile a bit, that was quite the compliment from the aloof God.

        "I do believe that is my line," Whis sighs, approaching. "In fact, you should be asleep, should you not?" Whis watches as the God shrugs his shoulders and grins.

        "And miss the lifetime of the mortal? Where's the fun in that?" Whis frowns as his eyebrow twitches. This was revenge for something, he was sure of it. Was it that business with Monaka? Most likely. Beerus smirks before bringing you close to his side, causing you to squeak at the sudden force. "You know, (Y\N), I have been looking for a bride-"

        "You have not!" Whis is quick to interrupt, bringing you to his side. Beerus smirks before shrugging.

        "Are you trying to say that you want the human for yourself, Whis?" The attendant scowls at the God for a moment before a smirk comes to his face. Fine. He can play these games, too.

        "In fact, yes." Whis is quick to place his lips upon your own, causing your face to explode into a blush. Beerus chuckles and examines his claws as Whis straightens himself yet again.

        "Woah, I didn't think you two would be together!" Goku laughs, making you jump. How did you not notice the two approaching? Whis allows you stumble back as you attempt to stutter out a response.

        "W-wait I think you're... That's not... We..." Whis wraps an arm around your waist and offers a smile to the Saiyans.

        "Why don't we get back to training?"

---

        Arriving on Earth, Vegeta and Goku watch as Whis quickly leaves. Most likely hiding from the tyrannical wrath of Bulma. Said woman quickly runs out, followed by Trunks and Goten.

        "Where is that jerk," Bulma hisses, looking about. She settles her glare on the two warriors, both of whom don't meet her eye.

        "How was training, Dad?" Trunks asks, putting his hands behind his head. Vegeta scoffs and starts walking by, wanting to shower.

        "You'll have a cousin in a year," is all he says as he enters the mansion. Bulma blinks before whipping around to face Goku, who quickly grabs Goten and Instant Transmissions away.

        "H-Hey! Get back here!"