Outlast AU (Goku Black x Reader)

This one is slightly different. Instead of being a reporter, the reader is a nurse. This one connects to the next, therefore the next one will be posted soon (Most likely today, if I can help it). This was requested by RedMoonRise! I hope you enjoy it!

         Your heart hammers in your chest as you pray that Broly will pass. He had a diagnosis that you used to know off the top of your head. Did he have multiple personalities? That might be it; sometimes he was soft spoken and calm, and other times he'd be a raging lunatic. You close your eyes and run through the list of events that have occurred. Out of nowhere the patients were free, and in a moment most- if not all- of your coworkers were dead.

         When Broly finally leaves, you scramble out of hiding and make it through the next doorway. The room makes you cover your mouth to keep in the gasp of horror. Drag marks are all over the room. Some are carved into surfaces, some are made in blood. These people were not happy about being taken, that much is obvious. You carefully step through the room; where ever these people were being dragged had to lead somewhere else. Sadly you don't know this section of the ward; you were always busy in the women's ward with very few male patients as well.

         "Alright, dark tunnel," you murmur, squinting into the dark. On the ground is water that rises to your calf. There's no way you can be silent through these tunnels. You have no choice but to continue, however. You wade through the water and listen for any noise, but you don't hear anything. You release a sigh of relief, that is, until something hits the back of your neck. Complete darkness overtakes your vision, and you can feel yourself land in someone's awaiting arms.

---

         When you finally wake up, a groan passes through your lips. That nightmare was strange; how would the patients ever escape? And if they did, it's not like they'd actually kill anyone! When you open your eyes, your first impulse is to let out a scream.

         "I wouldn't do that, if I were you." You cover your mouth before glancing about for the owner of the voice. When you finally spot him, recognition flickers through your eyes. This patient, he insisted on being called Black, was one of the few men you worked with.

         "Black?" This causes the male to smirk and step towards you, his hand coming to your face. He tilts your head in order to make you face him, then shows off a malicious smile.

         "I remember that pretty voice of your," he purrs. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" His traces the outline of your jaw with his thumb, then turns your head to the left and right. "I never got to make contact with you... Isn't that sad, (Y\N)?"

         "Were you the one dragging those people?" you ask in a murmur; your body is shaking under the intense look he's giving you. Your question makes the man look up at the ceiling in thought. His head bobs from side to side before he smirks down at you.

         "I don't possibly know what you mean." Your skin grows pale and you feel tears father in your eyes. This is it. He's going to kill you, and toss your body with the rest. Black seems to notice your tears and wipes them away while humming. "You're acting like a child, and I would recommend you cease." You shake your head; there's no way you can stop crying now. Black lets out a snort before lacing his fingers through your hair. He gives a small tug, which causes you to cry out softly and look at him. "Don't think this is your end just yet, (Y\N)," he coos softly. "You've grown on me, Darling. I'd hate to waste such a pretty face."

         "If you're not going to kill me, what are you going to do?" you ask softly, staring up at him in anguish. Death may be more preferable to whatever it is he's planning. Black smirks down at you before releasing your hair and stepping back. He opens his arms wide as if to display something fantastic.

         "You'll be very useful in aiding me, (Y\N)."

---

         Bait. Your new role in this hellhole is to be bait. You walk through the halls, and with each click of your heels you feel as if you're signing away your life. You can feel eyes upon your form, though you don't know where the gaze is coming from. Soon something jumps out at you, which makes you scream bloody murder. The man who is grabbing your neck is horrifying. His face is scarred, and his eyes are wild.

         "Come 'ere girlie," he grins maliciously, dragging you towards another door.

         "No! Let me go!" you cry, trying to force your arm from his grip. The man continues to drag you, though his nails are digging in to your arm. "Release me!" You try to fight him, but he throws you against a wall and snarls down at you.

         "All you had to do was shut your mouth, but if you want to do this the hard way..." You try to crawl away, but he grabs your ankle and snarls. "Oh no... You're not getting away from me." You try to kick him away, but someone grabs him before you can hit him. You stare up at Black with wide eyes, and he sends you a smile.

         "You make for excellent bait, (Y\N)," Black praises. The man in his arms is staring at you, though his eyes are lifeless. You stare up at Black, who is already dragging him away. Maybe you can escape? You feel as if it would be a bad idea, and you quickly jog to catch up with him. You don't want to be bait if something bad can happen.

         "So, why are you using me as bait?" you ask, looking down at the dead body. "What could you possibly need them for?" Black sends you a look, then looks down at the corpse.

         "Someone I know needs them." That leaves you with more questions than answers, but you chose to shut your mouth for the rest of the journey. You soon come across a set of double doors; in front of the doors is a male with pure white hair, and a pale complexion. The man regards you with a sneer before turning to Black.

         "And this is?"

         "My new pet," Black shrugs, dropping the body. The new man kneels down and picks up the corpse's arm. He examines the hand, as well as the rest of his arm.

         "A very nice specimen coming from you. Usually they're far more damaged."

         "I don't have to chase them," Black says before wrapping an arm around your waist. He pulls you to his side and buries his face into your neck. "You see, my dear pet makes for wonderful bait." The man looks up at you before standing and folding his arms behind his back.

         "Very well. If I can have a pet, then you may as well," he says. "Now then, help me get it into my garden." Black pulls away and nods his head at you.

         "What about (Y\N)?"

         "She can wait with my pet." You gulp and follow the two inside, spotting another female sitting at a table. When she spots you, her face shows a great amount of pity. Black guides you to your seat before smiling at the two of you.

         "Make nice, little hens." And with that, the two leave you alone.

         "Be honest with me... What's the chance we'll be able to escape?" The woman nods before opening her mouth.

         "You don't."

---

         Black hums as he guides you to his 'home', which is down the hall from Zamasu's. He guides you inside before blocking the door, and dragging you to his bed. You're pulled onto his lap, which makes you blush.

         "My darling (Y\N)," Black purrs. He wraps his arms around your torso and sends you a dark look. "You and I are going to have quite a lovely time." With this you know your fate is sealed. With a sigh, and a heavy heart, you open your mouth.

         "We are."