Jack Anderson: Online to Iceland

Jack's POV

 I got home from school and messaged my girlfriend. She lives in Iceland and I live in Vancouver, never seen her face, but her personality is goals. I was sitting there all alone when I noticed she wasn't online. Then the little green dot popped next to her profile picture. Her profile picture was a cat that was her cat. I smiled and messaged her "hey!" and then it said she was typing.

 I smiled and messaged her "hey!" and then it said she was typing

(NOT MY CAT JUST USING IT)

 I smiled when she replied

 Y/n: What's up with you Jack?

Jack: I have a surprise for you.

Y/n: Really? What is it?

Jack: I want to meet you in person. So... I got plane tickets to Iceland.

She didn't reply with just any message. She sent me her phone number and said ONLY to call her when I am in Iceland. I screamed into my room and began packing my shit for Iceland.

 Today was Friday, right after school, I was heading to the airport. So, that's exactly what I did. 

 I arrived in Iceland and looked around the airport, and then I pulled out my phone and called her. I typed in the number. ###-###-#### (NO real number. Sorry!!!) I had it ring for a couple seconds before I heard the most beautiful voice on the planet "Hello?" I internally squealed and said "hey... it's Jack. Where are-" she screamed, not, internally.

 I chuckled and she said "come to the east gate now. There is a big blue and red flag there! Come quickly I want to see you!" I walked towards the east gate. After looking at a map obviously. She hung up on me and texted me that she was "right at the flagpole". I saw the flag and walked faster as I approached it. I saw a girl at the flagpole with h/c hair and a beautiful smile. I walked slowly towards her and I ended up right behind her and whispered "Y/n?" the girl faced me and her e/c eyes were shimmering. 

 I said it again "Y/n?" and she responded "Jack?" 

I smiled widely and wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me back. I kissed her cheek and grabbed her face and kissed her. I know what you're thinking, "Slow down Jack! This is a little quick." or maybe not, considering I'm kissing you, but I mean, whatever. I mean if you're reading this, then you obviously wanted something like this to happen so, don't tell me to slow down. Back to the story.

 I kissed her softly and she kissed back, we pulled away and she jumped up and down and clung onto me again. I squeezed her hips and laughed as she did it repeatedly. This all happened till she grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. I smirked and she brought me to a bus stop, in which we stood at it for about an hour. Then this big yellow bus rolled up, and I smiled as she held my hand pulling me on viciously, and giggled bringing me to the back of the bus. I threw all my bags under the seat and she cuddled up to me. She giggled and I wrapped my arm around her.