Finn Wolfhard: In The Dark Of The Elevator

Finn's POV

I stood in the elevator next to the new girl on the Stranger Things set. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I looked around the elevator. I hadn't spoken to her yet but she was just on set as Will's love interest. I convinced myself that now was the time to talk.

I leaned against the elevator wall and asked: "What's your name?"

She smiled at me and said "Y/n L/n. And yours is Finn Wolfhard." as she giggled. I couldn't help but feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I had begun to notice that she was kind of cute and her giggle topped it all off.

I went to say something else when the elevator shook. All the lights went off in it and I heard mumbling "Oh my god, oh my god."

I felt around for her asking "What's wrong?"

I heard her cry and she said "I already have a huge fear of elevators. This is terrifying. I just want to go to the hotel room."

I finally felt her and she squealed and I hugged her and whispered: "It's just Finn, Y/n."

She shook in my arms and I looked around the elevator. I saw the emergency button lighting up and I leaned over and pressed it. It called and a lady answered, "Are you stuck in an elevator?"

"Um... Yes?" I said more like a question.

She says "Just remain calm help is on their way." and it hung up. And the emergency light went on. It would only be working for an hour but that's better than nothing.

We sat in the small light for around an hour as we got to know each other.

She blushed as I said, "You're cute, you know that?"

That is when she smiled and said "Thanks."

I moved closer to her and the lights went out and she said "No... Not again, the dark is-"

"Another one of your fears," I whispered into her ear. She whispered telling me I was correct and she nuzzled up closer.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and whispered: "You okay?"

She whispered, "I'm trying to be."

I rubbed her shoulder and I had this out of nowhere the immediate urge to kiss her overcame my body. I whispered, "I can make you okay if you let me try?"

She whispered "Okay Finn," and I smiled.

I cupped her cheek and pressed my thumb to her nose. She giggled and I whispered, "Don't worry."

She continued to giggle and I moved my thumb a little lower and it pressed to her lips. She silenced her self and whispered "Finn?"

I whispered back "Just close your eyes Y/n. Don't worry."

She whispered "O-Okay."

I leaned in and pressed my lips to the back of my thumb.

Y/n's POV

I felt his thumb against my lips and then felt something else pressed against the back of his thumb. I felt heat hit my cheeks along with his breath. I blushed and then his thumb was removed and replaced with something softer. I blushed and cupped his cheeks and kissed back.

I pressed my lips against him and he pulled away from my lips still slightly against them though as he whispered: "Can I do it again?"

I nodded my head as if he could see me in the dark elevator and said, "of course."

He pressed his lips to mine again and I did the same back. The elevator door opened and a light shot on but we didn't notice. We were sitting on the floor of the elevator, but at this point, it felt like a cloud, there was nobody standing at the elevator door at this moment. At least that's what we felt.

Every few seconds Finn would pull his lips away for just a second or two before pressing his lips to mine again. Each time he'd pull away it was barely an inch from my lips as he would just be taking a breath.

I cupped the bottom of the back of his head and he held my neck while his other hand gripped my free one. His head craned down and he began kissing up my neck softly. I fluttered my eyes a bit to see Dacre and Joe standing at the elevator doorway. I closed my eyes and quickly darted them back open. I gently pushed Finn off and he looked at the pair and stood up.

He extended his arm to me and I took it as he pulled me to stand beside him. Dacre says "Looks like you two had a fun little elevator ride."

I blushed and Finn asked, "Why are you here?"

Joe says with a smirk "We were planning on heading up to our rooms, lucky for us, this door opened," as he and Dacre climbed on the elevator.

I leaned against the wall and the elevator music played softly as I rubbed my arm. Finn and I stood there awkwardly as the doors open so that Dacre and Joe could get off.

Joe says "Don't worry, we can break the elevator for you again" while the elevator doors shut.

I pushed the button to go to my floor. My floor was also Finn's floor. He was walking behind me to my door and grabbed my hand as we were walking. I blushed and took out my door key card. He held my hands in his and said "So..."

I giggled and said, "Now that we're in the light, can you kiss me again?"

He smiled and said, "Of course."

This time I took in his features as he leant in. His eyes slowing to a close and his hand coming up to cup my cheek. He cupped my cheek and his odd shaped nose pressed against my own and he whispered: "Taking in my look enough?"

I giggled and said "Not yet, but if you want to kiss that bad then c'mere." as I pulled his head down and kissed him. He kissed back and I pulled away and whispered "Have a good night Finn. I'll see you tomorrow."

He turned a bit red and kissed my cheek saying "Good night Y/n." as I walked in.