Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 1)

For @wavestoblame, Whaddya all think of Jack's gorgeous tattoo?

Finn's POV

I picked at the strings on my guitar as I waited for Lunar Vacation to get here. According to Grace, they were bringing a friend with them. I saw John, Matteo and Connor come in with their instruments. I waved at them which caused them to perform the same action to me.

Malcolm and Ayla walked with the three others towards the snacks as they put their bags away. Grace walks in after with Maggie and another girl walking behind her. "Hey Grace, Maggie," I say waving at them.

Maggie smiles and waves as the girl they had brought smiled as well. I walk over to them with Jack hot on my tail and the closer I got the hotter the new girl got. I smirked as I saw her but darted my attention to Maggie and Grace saying "You guys are on in like... 15 minutes." Maggie nods her head and I see Jack doing his sweet guy attitude with the new girl, asking her what her name is, telling her he likes her coat. She says her thank yous and says her name is Y/n.

I chuckle as Grace and Maggie walk away from us. Y/n goes to go after them but I stop her. "Hey," I say. She smiles calmly and says it back.

"Trying to catch up with them," she states while pointing at the pair turning the corner. I chuckle as I see them disappear.

"They're gone," I say.

She sighs and says "I guess they are," before finally taking in my appearance.

"Do I look good?" I ask while spinning jokingly.

"A denim jacket looks good on you, so I guess you do," she giggles after saying that. I smirk and see Jack on his way over.

"They start in ten minutes, are you watching them perform, Y/n?" he asks. She nods her head quickly.

"They're the reason I'm here, where do you guys want me though?" She asks. I could think of a few places I wanted her. I always got this hormonal issue thing when I performed and for her own safety, she better pray she's not here after the show.

"You can just chill right there," Jack says as he points at the stairs next to the stage. "It's like front row but you get to talk to them after." She giggles and nods her head before walking over. Jack runs after her and puts a comfy chair for her to sit on.

"Thanks," she says as she sits down. Jack starts walking over to me and says "she's cute."

I grab his arm and ask, "Are you going for her?" He looked shocked. "Of course not! If I went for her I'd have some extreme regrets. She doesn't seem like my type, she's cute but shy. I'm not into shy girls," he says with a shrug.

My body relaxed as I saw her on her phone. Lunar Vacation started walking out to open for us. I went to the bathroom and started washing my face down a bit, Vancouver was cold and Y/n was wearing a gorgeous red parka.

I watched her the whole time Lunar Vacation was performing. While I could've been watching my friends and cheering them on my sight was dead on Y/n.

As we walked on stage I walked as close to her as possible. I looked down at her as I walked onto the stage and she looked at me cutely. I winked at her and smiled when she blushed.

Throughout our whole performance, I looked at her repeatedly. We were indoors and I started heating up as I performed. I took my guitar off for a minute while Malcolm and Jack were bickering towards each other causing the audience to laugh. I removed my shirt and smirked at a blushing new girl behind the scenes.

Y/n waves at me and I wink at her. She giggles and I throw her my shirt, she catches it. She walks away slowly from embarrassment and I blush, looking down at the stage.

After the show, the whole group was packing up to go to the hotel and Lunar Vacation also had begun to leave. They were looking for Y/n but I had found her first and walked up to her.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist before whispering "Hey," in her ear. She turns around and giggles. 

"You have such an adorable laugh," I say while pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Is that why you came over here?" she asks, looking at me with her eyebrow up. I smirk.

"Are you hoping it's not?" I ask while slowly pushing her back towards the restroom. She smiles innocently and shrugs. I chuckle and push her into the restroom.

"Boys or girls?" She asks.

"Who cares?" I ask while pushing her into the largest stall.

She smiles and cups my cheek whispering, "You're wild."

"It's after show feels," I say with a large smile spread across my face.

She wraps her slim coat covered arms around my neck and kisses me. I kiss back. I hold her hips tightly and press my lips deeply into hers.

I continue to kiss her lips and she begins to gasp for air every few kisses after a minute. Her coat was on the floor at this point and my lips had dominated her own.

We pulled away for a second and I pressed my forehead against her. "God you're covered in sweat," she says pushing her hand through my hair. I chuckle and press my nose against hers as well.

I whisper "Can you blame me? I just jumped around on stage for an hour then came back here for you... Now we're here."

She hits my shoulder and I put my hands under her shirt and kiss her deeply. She kisses back. I lean down and start kissing her neck. She moans into my ear and I can't help but smirk. I began pushing her shirt up when we hear the bathroom door open. "Can we go?! I want to buy Cheetos down the street and you're in here fucking my friend!" Grace yells.

I step out of the stall and say "I'm alone in here, jacking myself off."

"Come out, Y/n!" Grace yells. Y/n walks out quickly and I chuckle wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

"Eek! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" Grace yells. She runs out calling for her other bandmates.

"I'm not done with you," I say, walking out of the bathroom ahead of her.