Finn Wolfhard: Notes

Finn's POV

I smirked and wrote my note down for the new girl sitting next to me, Y/n. I know she said she was a fan of "Stranger Things" and looked at me right after she said it, and being her friend or more could be awkward, but this girl was hot.

My note said, "I'm Finn. If you need a friend, I'm here." and I placed the note on her desk.

She looked down and read it making her set of a cute little giggle causing our grey-haired teacher, Ms. Hills, to give her and I a look. The teacher looked back at the board and began writing the next science question up.

I went to look back at Y/n to see my note was gone and she was staring up at the board. I looked on the floor, her lap, and everywhere it could have gone till I looked down at my desk and saw a small purple sticky note stuck to my desk saying "Sure. What classes do you have?"

I tore a huge piece of lined paper from my binder and wrote two lines down from the top "Give me your number and I'll send them to you." making sure to add a little winky face on the end of the sentence. I placed it on her desk and her face was beet red.

I was on my way out of class and took a small piece of paper off of my page and wrote "hey it's Finn again my locker number is 1432, come see me at lunch sweetheart" as I watched her go to her locker. She got distracted and went to her friend. I ran over and pushed it into her locker. Once it was in and I was 99% positive that it got into her locker properly I ran off to my next class.

Y/n's POV

I ran back to my locker and opened it to see a piece of paper flutter to the tiled flooring. I picked it up and looked at it reading the note that said "hey it's Finn again my locker number is 1432, come see me at lunch sweetheart" and blushed slowly pulling my binder out of my locker and smirked at the note one last time before the final bell for the class beginning went off. I jumped and closed my locker running off.

It was now lunch. I ran back to my locker and remembered I had to go to Finn fucking Wolfhard's locker. I forgot the number... and as I viciously search through the locker I got this morning, I noticed the note was no longer in my locker or in my grasp. I was confused and remembered that I had thrown out the note when the bell rung. I was in such a rush to get to class that I just threw it out.

I reached in slowly and gagged a bit seeing the small paper in front of me half of it under a banana peel, it slowly sopping into the puddle of an unfinished apple sauce someone threw out.

Before I could reach the paper someone pulled me away from it, laughed and asked: "What are you doing?" I swallowed hard coming face to face with Finn Wolfhard.

I stuttered out "I uh... Um... Well, I kind of threw out your locker number on my way to class. I was just getting it, back?" He laughed and grabbed my hand, dragging me down the hall towards the cafeteria.

He pulled me in as I quickly did as I always do and thought out all possible ways to escape if something went wrong. "Exit behind me, exit on the left, one a little further still on the left and a janitors closet and a huge kitchen Solid escape routes." I thought to myself.

The next thing I knew I was being pulled through the further left escape route and I was confused. I looked around and saw nobody, that is when I noticed, we were outside. I swallowed hard and he dragged me down the steep hill. I was scared I would fall.

He took out a large, folded, paper from his pocket and handed it to me. I was confused at first and opened it and smirked as I saw the pencil writing inside to signify it was a note. I opened it and it said "you were too focused on my notes. The teacher said we have a project to do and I want you to be my partner." I looked up before finishing the note and he was walking away. I looked back down and finished it reading "come to my house on Mulholland Drive #75 to work on it after school, around 7:00 p.m."

I giggled and mumbled, "of course." and that is what started our friendship.