Nick Wolfhard: You Are You

Nick's POV

Y/n got up from my arms to go the washroom and I shifted a bit to find a warmish position since her body heat was gone. I saw her phone ringing and it said: "My Bitch" on the contact. I chuckled knowing it was her best friend. I grabbed it.

I answered the call. "Hello?"

"NICK! Wonderful, you seriously need to stop this BULL SHIT with your fans." She sounded pissed. I was just confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"OH MY GOD! SO SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU?!" She sounded even more pissed. Then I hear her mumble out something like "I fucking knew it." and I was even more confused than I was at the beginning of this call.

"F/N! What's going on?" I was super worried now.

"You and your brother's fans are complete PRICKS to her after she said something about how Quincy is an alright looking guys and they keep accusing her of cheating on you with Quincy. Jesus, look at her Instagram DM's her phone pin/passwords is p/c (passcode choice). DO IT! NOW!" She hung up to fast for me to ask another question.

I went into her phone with the passcode and went to her Instagram. She had three DM's and I went to them quickly. One of them was from Finn saying "Tell my brother to do the dishes because... Well because I don't wanna."

I groaned at the message and went to the next one from @LadyWolfhard and sighed at the rude message. "Wanna stop cheating on Nick? He doesn't deserve someone so awful you bitch" is what it said. I texted Quincy.

"Hey man, are you dating Y/n?" I asked.

"Nah" he replied after a couple seconds and Y/n came out.

She walked over to sit next to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and she curled her legs against me. She cuddled her face onto my shoulder and I whispered: "What's happening?"

She looked at me confused before asking "What do you mean?"

I sigh and say "I mean... Um... Well" I handed her, her phone. Tears welled up in her beautiful e/c eyes.

"Nick please-" She grabbed my hands.

"No, no" I whispered as I took her hands into my grasp. I pulled her close, wrapped my arm around her shoulders and tears spilled down her pretty s/c face. I cupped her cheek and whispered "I just want to know why this is happening? What happened?"

"I-I said Quincy was attractive- ive the-they thought I was cheating on-on y-y-you. N-Nick I'm so sorry!" She threw herself into my arms and sobbed. I let her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her so she would hopefully feel protected from the darkness that is society.

She whispered into my shoulder "Don't leave me please" in which I only kissed her head as a sign of me not doing that.

She continued to cry and I rubbed her back as she sobbed. "It's okay" I whisper.

"Why do they do this to me?" She asks. I sighed and kissed her forehead again. I really didn't know why. She complimented my buddy, I don't understand what the crime is.

She looked up at me to say "I promise I am not cheating-"

"I know. I know. Y/n..." I was gonna continue before she continued on the bullshit they had been saying.

She started crying and I pulled out bodies from each other and kissed her. I whispered against her lips with my arms tightly around her waist "Hush baby, you're not ugly, whoreish, whatever else those assholes said. You're not. You are you, and I love you for that. You're my princess."

She wiped her tears and kissed me deeply. I kissed her back and she cupped my face with my hair between her fingers at the same time. I yawned a bit and kissed her nose. She sighed.

I looked into her beautiful e/c eyes and asked: "Why do you listen to their bullshit?"

"Because... What if it's not bullshit, Nick? What if I am all those things and I just don't know it yet. They're all just letting me-" She had tears trickling down her s/c face. I pushed her back and climbed on her kissing her.

"Baby shut up," I said. She looked hurt and I continued. "You're not any of those goddamn things. You're... Perfect for me. You're the most-"

"For YOU, Nick. What about-"

"Goddamn it, fuck the public." I lean in and kiss her again. She kissed back. I didn't let her pull away and just continued to kiss her. We pulled away for a split second before I pulled her back in.

I sat up and wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer. She giggled and I smiled. I kissed her jaw and whispered "You're amazing. You're mine and... You are you." I rubbed her thigh a bit before she pulled my face back to hers and placed another loving kiss on my lips.

A couple of seconds later the door opened and Quincy was placing his shopping bags on the floor. I scoffed and pulled Y/n closer sucking on her neck causing her to giggle.

Quincy made a fake gagging noise before saying "GROSS! Someone gonna help me with the groceries?"

I scoffed and kissed her on her lips quickly before saying "Stay here my angel, let me help the faux blonde with his chips and pop."

I smirked and walked over to help to leave the poor girl that belonged to me on the couch. Alone. With me in her heart. Hopefully.