Josh Ovalle: Water

For @toxicluvr

Josh's POV

I walked over to the bottle's of water on the large water park's field, outside of the park itself. My girlfriend had come with me to a family gathering and we were sitting there bored as hell."Babe? Is it just me or is it REALLY hot?" She asks me, panting like a dog.

"Woah, if you're hot let me know princess." I scoot closer to her and she giggles hitting my stomach. She wraps her arms around my waist after hitting me and my 8-year-old cousin walks over.

"Hey, Liam," I say while staring the line of trees at the end of the field.

"Hey, Josh, you wanna come to play baseball with us?" I sighed thinking about it for a minute. I looked down at Y/n, she had her eyes closed and her head on my shoulder.

"Not right now, Liam. Ask again later and it MIGHT be a yes." He nods his head and runs off after my statement. I grabbed a bottle of water from the open cooler next to me, Y/n took it from my hand and opened it, drinking it herself. I kept my jaw hung in shock.

"Wow, I see how it is," I say, reaching into the cooler after it. I pulled out a Mountain Dew: Code Red and she gave me a look as if she wanted the drink I had now.

"You took my water, keep it." I open my drink and sip it. She just stares at me. I hold the bottle to her lips, causing her to smile and take her sip.

"Hey, you wanna go swim now, Josh?" I looked down at her only considering what she had said. "Do you?" I ask, making sure she wasn't just asking out of boredom.

"Obviously that's why I asked, dummy." She giggles after calling me that. I chuckle and tell her I would love to swim and we run to the liquid-filled holes in the grounds.

We get to the park and I carry her to the pool. I toss her in once we arrive, causing her to scream on her way in and jump in after her. She had swum to the edge of the pool. I swam over to her and smiled. She smiled back at me and I pulled her close to me.

"How're you?" I asked. She shrugged with a smile on her s/c face. "I'll take that as a "You know Joshy, the usual, so in love with you." I smiled at my own joke and she hit my chest.

"I'm not in love with you Josh," she says with a small smile on her gorgeous face. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a confused look. "I am MADLY in love with you, Josh." She smiles as a conclusion to her sentence. I grab the bottoms of her thighs and l pull her up to sit on the edge of the pool. "Josh," she whispers as if I was doing something I shouldn't be.

"What's your deal, Y/n? I'm just lifting you up." I smiled and she wraps her arms around my neck, mine around her waist. I was standing between her legs and smiling up at her.

"I just... Don't want you to do anything we shouldn't." I bite my lip and pull her down to kiss her.

"JOSHY!" I hear my nephew from next to me. I pull away from Y/n and look at him.

"Yes?" I look down at him intensely.

Y/n slaps my cheek and whispers "Be nice, baby." I groan and smile at him.

"My mommy finished barbecuing the hot dogs and sausages." I smiled and told him I'd be there soon before he ran off to my sister.

I faced Y/n and said "Time to go back," with a smile on my face.

She tugged at my shoulders and whispered: "Do we have to?"

"We can go to the late night jacuzzi when everyone's in their rooms if you want?" I smirked and added "just you and me" pushing my hand up the top of her thigh towards her hips. "Maybe even just... Forget the swimsuits and-"

She kisses me and giggles against my lips after pulling away an inch. "I love you, Josh."

I smile and whisper "I love hot dogs, let's go." She giggles and we go back to our family site.

Once we finished eating Y/n and I went back to the hotel to get changed into our normal clothing. I was about to start pulling on a shirt when she grabbed my hands and said "Josh?" I looked at her and hummed as a sign for her to tell me what she needed. "Jacuzzi?" was all she asked with a shy smile on her face.

"Right... Hold on, babe." She giggled and grabbed a fresh white towel, I grabbed her hands and walked backwards out of the room forgetting my towel. She giggled with her own over her shoulder and jumped closer to me, quick and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled and pulled on her hips to plant kisses all over her neck. She giggles and walks away from me.

We were sitting in the jacuzzi now kissing each other when I heard my mom from the balcony above us. "THERE'S A HOTEL ROOM! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT!"

I smirk and whisper "She's being crazy."

Y/n giggles and says "Yeah well, I don't blame her, she doesn't want you getting me pregnant. I don't either."

I lean my head back on the edge of the jacuzzi since she was straddling me in the small tub. I chuckle and say "I'd never get you pregnant." I close my eyes before finishing my sentence. "I know how to use protection."

She cups my face and says "I think you're SUPER funny and smart enough to use protection, but I think if you REALLY wanted to, you wouldn't use protection."

I smirked and sat up pushing my nose against hers. "You're right, you're right."

"I'm scared my fingers will get all pruney, we've been in the water all day." She smiles down at me.

I say "Listen, babe, if your fingers are pruney you'll be beautiful either way."

I want to get out of the water but I wouldn't tell her that. I was having too much fun with just her. All day I was with her and my family, but now it's just us. I grabbed her ass tightly and she gasped. She hit my shoulder and said, "Don't do that."

I smiled up at her and said a simple, "I love you," in which she replied the exact same way.