Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 1)

Malcolm's POV

 I quickly ran to the school and approached my best friend in the whole world. "Y/N OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT!"

 She jumped and faced me and asked "What?"

 I grabbed her hands and screamed, "I'M PERFORMING WITH MAC DEMARCO!" She smiled wide and kept looking behind me, I acted as if I didn't notice.

 She giggles and says "That's um... That's awesome Malcolm."

 I sighed and said "See you in class." and playfully punched her arm and she giggled and wrapped an arm around my neck hugging me to point three seconds. Then ran off. I looked over to where she was going, saw Finn and Ayla, and continued to my classroom.

Y/n's POV

 I saw Finn and quickly side hugged Malcolm and ran over to him. I saw Finn looking around confused in a way and jumped onto my tippy toes throwing my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. He faced me with a huge smile on his face and kissed me. I kissed back and heard Ayla say "You guys have fun sucking face, I'm gonna go buy a cookie." I giggled and went to go follow her but I was pulled back to Finn.

 He pulled his face right next to my ear and whispered: " I need to tell you something I hate myself for, can we step outside for a minute?" I got slightly scared and must've shown it because of him grabbing my hand in his and brushing the back of my hand with his thumb and whispering "It's okay. I just need to tell you something."

 He walked me outside and sat down next to me on a bench. He grabbed my hands in his and whispered: "Remember when I said I'd tell Malcolm I was dating you?" I nodded my head yes and he said: "I didn't." I threw my hands up and he pulled them back down and said "Baby hey. I had a reason I didn't." I gave him a look telling him to continue and he says "Baby he likes you. He liked you before I liked you." He held my hands tighter and I knew this was where he was going to hurt me. "I never liked you, I just wanted to prove I could get you before he ever could. But I like you now baby. I pro-" I slapped him. I got up and walked away from him. I went to the school and felt his hand grab my hand. He turned me around and I pushed him away and walked away from him going to Malcolm. 

 I walked over confidently "Hey Malcolm!"

 He faced me and I heard Finn's faint voice behind me "Y/n! Baby please!"

 I grabbed Malcolm's face and kissed him and pressed my forehead to his and whispered: "I love you."

 He looked down at me shocked and stuttered an "I love you too" and kissed me. I smiled into this kiss and completely forgot who Finn Wolfhard was.