Josh Ovalle: Meet My Parents

For @lexihansen11

Josh's POV

I walked into Y/n, my beautiful girlfriends, home. We lived together and have for a while. "Baby?!" I called through the house.  

"Hold on Josh!" She calls back. She runs out, her gorgeous h/c hair soaked.

"Did you take a shower?" I asked her. She nodded her head telling me she had and hugged me. I kissed her temple and threw my coat on the floor. She rushed back to our room. I ran after her after removing my shoes. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist from behind and whispered "What're you doing? Why are you in such a rush?"

She turns around and kisses me before saying "You're meeting my parents today because they're coming over to see the place, remember?"

"Of course I did." I smiled down at her, in the back of my mind all I could think was "The what?"

She sighs and says "You forgot."

She walks away from me, I grab her hands quickly pulling her to me and say "I'd never forget, baby. I just... Was thinking of other things all day."

She looked at me with eyes that screamed "Liar." I leaned in and kissed her telling her "I love you, what do you want me to wear."

"Clothing," she says walking to the closet. I scratch the back of my neck and then scoop her up in my arms. She squeals and giggles.

I toss her on the bed and climb on her. She giggles and I kiss her. She kissed back. She pulled my head deeper so I could kiss her more, I did JUST that.

She grabbed at my belt buckle before the door in the hallway knocked. She gasped. "What?" I ask her.

"Um... It's just that's... That was-" I kissed her neck softly. She breathed in deeply before mumbling "My parents, baby. Stop."

I climbed off her and ran to the closet to grab my dress shirt. I went to our dresser and grabbed some black skinny jeans. I grabbed my Converse and ran to the washroom. I shut the door before she opened the front door.

Y/n's POV

I opened the door and saw my beautiful parents. "Hey!" I say.

They come in without any sort of invitation and my dad asks "Where is he?" looking around my house.

"He's actually in the bathroom. So... Patience?" I run over to the bathroom and open and close the door to see my boyfriend in the dress shirt, his Spongebob boxers on his hips. I cup his face and say "You look stupid."

"Well I haven't put my jeans on yet, can you please grab me some socks?" He asks looking into my e/c eyes with his brown ones. I peck his cheek and nod my head telling him I will get his socks. I open the bathroom door to see my mom sitting in the living room and my father in our bedroom.

"DAD!" I run in and push him out and he laughs. I grabbed the socks and brought them back to the bathroom. My dad tried to look over my shoulder to see him. I tossed the socks in and slammed the door shut. I turned to my dad with my back against the door. "Dad, go take off your shoes and coat at the door, hang yours and moms stuff up in the closet, Jesus..."

He sighs and says "Fine..." and does as told. I turn around and go in the bathroom, right away I feel two hands on my hips and lips against my own.

I cup his face and whisper "My parents are eager to meet you..."

He grabs my thighs and places me on the counter, his body between my legs. He kisses up and down my chest then up to my collarbone. I bite my lip and crush his hair on the back of his head in my small hand, whispering "Stop it."

He pulls away, his lips inches from my own before whispering "Let's go meet mom and dad..."

I sigh and peck his chin. I open the door and pull Josh out of the washroom. We walk down the hallway and I both my parents stand up. I take one or two steps back so they can talk and I smile at my father. Josh shakes both their hands and introduces themselves to each other.

I run to the kitchen so I can grab food.

Josh's POV

"So Josh... What are your intentions?" Mr. L/n says. I swallow hard.

"I have none... No intentions." He nods his head and smiles.

He pats my arm and says "That's what I like to hear."

I nod my head and say absolutely nothing. I look at the kitchen and see Y/n picking up plates. I say "I'm gonna go help Y/n" before running into the kitchen. She grabbed a plate of cheese and crackers along with a plate of vegetables with dip. I grabbed the plate of cookies along with the fruit tray. I brought them out and placed them on the table next to hers. I sit down again and we talk a little longer.

After talking a little longer and snacking, Y/n's parents were heading out, but like every visitation, the visitor was still talking and talking so we were all just standing at the door, them in their coats while we all laughed about whatever the hell we were talking about.

"Well, we have work soon, so we're going to go," her mother said. I smiled and nodded. They walked out slowly with large smiles as Y/n closed the door.

"There we go, baby. You did it." She looks at me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered: "I did well, right?"

She nods her head and says "They like you..." I sigh, relieved. She kisses my cheek and I smile.

"We did it," I say. I wrap my arms around her waist and move my hands to cup her thighs.

She jumps up and she giggled as I pressed her back against the wall. She kisses my forehead and says "Thanks, Dora."

I started singing the song while dancing and carrying her to our room, my happiness from what had happened coming right through those stupid lyrics.