Quincy Fox: McMarriage

Y/n's POV

I smiled as I walked over to Quincy, he was dressed all fancy and I was wearing my f/c dress as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist and whispered: "I have a special date for us planned."

I blushed. He has been talking about how special this date would be for me for the past week. He opened his passenger seat door and kissed my forehead. I climbed in and he closed it and ran back to his driver's side.

I grabbed his hand and asked, "Where are we going?"

He smirked and said, "Fanciest place I could find, baby."

I giggled and we drove down the street. He was holding my hand, I looked over at his gorgeous blonde hair flying behind him as my own h/c hair became messy. I giggled and smirked as he bit his lip with a smirk beneath his teeth.

We pulled over and he wrapped a blindfold around my e/c eyes. I giggled and he chuckled and said: "Ready to go to our big date?"

I giggled and said, "But of course."

I heard his door close and heard a door open as a hand held my own. I held his hand back and I giggled. He pulled me out of the car and shut it. I heard a click of the car doors locking and he walked up to the doors of the place we were going to.

He opened it and the scent hit me. I knew this scent. It was the same scent that I usually smell when I go out with Quincy, grease. Fries. Loudness. Teenagers. McDonald's.

He stripped the blindfold from my eyes and said "Ta-Da!"

I slowly turned to face him and just stared at him as he continued his jazz hands. I pushed his arms down after a minute and said "You said it was fancy. I love you. I love where ever we go, but seriously. McDonald's?"

He chuckles and I lean up and peck his lips and he smirks and says "You're excited, aren't you."

I sighed and said, "If it makes you happy, then I am beyond happy."

"We're not staying, we're just getting food and leaving," he says with a smile. I sigh and sit down at a chair to wait for him.

I play with my fingers. Yes, I am happy he could take me on a date, but McDonald's is... I don't even know about it. He walked back over after a few minutes with a bag of food and I sighed as he held his hand out to pull me up.

I gripped his hand and he walked me outside and sat me in his passenger side again and I groaned as he closed the door. He climbed into the driver's side seconds later and he patted my knee a few times.

He started the car and accelerated, we left the parking lot as he drove down the street towards my house.

He wasn't slowing down as we approached my household but the food in my lap was still hot and he drove past my home. I turned my head to look at him and asked: "Why are you passing my house, Quincy?"

He said, "I am not done our date yet Y/n."

I sighed and said "Okay, can we finish quick? I don't mean to be rude, but when you say romantic, the first thought in my head isn't McDonald's."

He chuckled and said "I know it wasn't the first thing, by the way... Are you afraid of water?"

I chuckled and asked, "Why the fuck would I be afraid of water?"

He scoffed and said, "I don't know, some people strangely are!"

I sighed and said, "You also said people were afraid of food Quincy..."

He chuckled and said, "That one was a joke and you know it!"

I chuckled as he drove into a forest and I arched my eyebrow up in confusion and asked "Where are we going?" as he turned sharply down another road.

He hadn't answered me as he pulled up into a large dirt path and I noticed that we were at the lake. I saw a glowing spot in the lake and he pulled over. I grabbed his hand and whispered, "What's happening?"

He climbed out of the car and came around to reach over me and grab the McDonalds bag and pull me out from the car. I whined and climbed out and he closed the car door and began walking towards the water. I looked out to the water and saw a beautiful set up on a small wooden platform in the middle of the water.

I blushed and walked out to the boardwalk with him where he got into a wooden paddle boat, held his hand out to help me in and began rowing us towards the platform

I blushed and walked out to the boardwalk with him where he got into a wooden paddle boat, held his hand out to help me in and began rowing us towards the platform. I giggled as we approached and I began feeling guilty as we hit the side of the platform.

He struggled out of the paddle boat and I giggled as I reached up, grabbed his hand and he pulled me onto the platform. He walked me to the small table and I sat down in one of the seats as he took out my McChicken sandwich and placed it in front of me with a large fry with a drink.

I giggled and asked, "Why did you still bring me here after how I treated you with the fucking McDonalds entry thing?"

He smirked and said "Becuase I wanted to have McDonald's on the water in a romantic setting, but not alone?" with his eyebrow crooked upwards as if he was confused as to why I was asking.

I giggled and began eating.

We eventually finished eating and he put all the garbage in one of the McDonalds bags. I went to stand up and he grabbed my hand and made me sit back down. Slight panic overcame me and I swallowed hard.

He stood up and reached into his back pocket and pulled a small black box from his pocket holding up and began the smallest, yet cutest thing I've ever had heard in my entire life.

"Y/n... You may know by now that I am not big on long ass speeches. So... I'm just gonna go with it. I love you... I really do... So... Y/n... Will you-"

"YES!"

"Wait did I say yes to early?" I quickly thought as I lunged at Quincy, hugging him tight and then pulling him into a kiss. I pulled away from the kiss and then he held my hand and pushed the ring on it.

I leaned into him and kissed him again before I could finally say... I'm McMarried.