Finn Wolfhard: Stolen

Finn's POV

 It was super bright from the sunlight while I walked down the path towards the park. I felt the rocks crumble beneath my feet as I saw a bike coming my way. I went to move over when I saw a kid running towards the path of the bike ahead. I panicked a bit but the bike rider swerved away from the kid and the bike rode onto the centre of the pathway and the person who was on the bike hit something or lost balance and fell. They weren't wearing a helmet and I ran over to help them up.

It was a girl. The girl from my History class that I had a strangely in love liking towards. She looked up at me and said "Thank you" as I gave her my blessing that it was really no problem. I took my bag off of my back and took out the first aid container from my pocket as soon as I noticed the scrape on her left knee and right hand. I grabbed polysporin from the container and a band-aid on it and coated the cotton portion with some polysporin and took her hand in mine and placed it on her hand.

She giggles again and I looked up at her and her lips were inches from my own and she said "I feel like a little kid. To like... Her father."

 I smiled and chuckled and whispered, "Do you want me to kiss it better?" She blushed and went to stand up but I pulled her back and said "Don't go. I need to fix your knee." at this point, her lips were nearly against mine. I bent her knee over my thigh and opened the bandage.

 She blushes and says "okay".

I finished up her knee and we just sat in the middle of the pathway. I smiled at her and she says "I'm Y/n. I think I'm in your history class at school?"

 I nodded my head quicker than intended and whispered "Yeah. I've noticed you."

 She blushes and asks "noticed me?"

I nodded my head, yet again, faster than intended. She says "do you-" before I held her hand in mine. Our legs still crossed over each other. She stops her question and just smiles at me.

 I sigh a bit and ask "Do you want to go to the coffee shop?" She looked at the entrance of the park and noticed how it was just across the street and blushed nodding her head slowly. I got up and helped her up and picked up her bike.

I handed it to her and she shook her head. I arched my eyebrow up in confusion and asked: "Why not?"

 She said "I don't want to ride or move it. Just leave it against this tree." She says pointing at the tree.

She had a really nice bike. I don't know why she would leave it here. Someone will take it. I pulled the bike up and grabbed her hand and whispered "climb on. I'll go for a quick ride with you on it, then we can go to a different coffee shop." She smiled slightly and I climbed on the bike.

 She climbed on the back and she wrapped her arms around my waist and whispered: "okay"

I pushed off and I realized she left her backpack on the ground. I turned back and said, "lean down and grab it okay?"

 She swallowed hard and said "okay" I rode past it and she picked it up quickly.

 I smirked and whispered, "Don't worry." as she clung to me as tight as possible. I whispered "just relax" and she pushed her face into my neck. This is the most intimate meeting on the planet.

I could feel her nose brush my neck and couldn't help but hope her lips would also make contact.

 She whispered "Thank you" and I turned my head back for a second and whispered "No problem" as she leaned her forehead on my centre back instead of my shoulder.

After a long time of riding around, I heard my phone go off in my bag. She whispered, "Want me to grab it?"

 I pulled over and nodded my head. She says "okay" as she pulls the phone out and says "Nick?" 

 I said, "You can answer."

 She answered and said a faint "hello?" as I heard Nick start screaming and yelling.

 I grabbed the phone from her and asked: "What's up?"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!? IT'S MOMS BIRTHDAY YOU FUCKING ASS HAT!"

 I sighed and said, "she told me to go for a walk."

 "FOR AN HOUR!?" I went to hang up hearing him yell one last "AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY-" before I turned my phone off and we rode off again. I handed her the phone to put it back in my bag.

 She placed it back in and whispered: "can I ask you something?"

 I whispered back "Yeah sure..."

She didn't say anything. I leaned my head back slightly in case she had said something but I didn't hear. Her head was placed on my shoulder. 

 For three seconds her breath brushed against my cheek and she whispered: "Do you like me?"

I pulled the bike over to the side of the sidewalk we were on and quickly climbed off causing the bike to fall, she luckily jumped off quick enough. I grabbed her hands in both of mine and said "Y/n listen. I don't, not love you that was just... Super sudden." She pulled her hands from mine and backed up. I went to reach for them again and she backed away before I could.

 She seemed shaken up and said "I'm so sorry. It just slipped I didn't really mean to." She looked at me shocked 

I sighed and said, "It's fine." I started stuttering "I-I do. I do like you okay? I-It's just... I don't know I just was- I was just shocked. Okay?"

 She sighed and said "okay."

 I walked over to her and said "maybe I could come get you tomorrow morning. Okay? Just tell me your address. Okay?"

 She blushes and nods her head saying "I live on Main Street in that small house with the big cherry blossom tree outside. Just go to the front by 8:00 in the morning, I'll be there. We can head to school from there. I smirked and she said "see ya tomorrow morning" and began walking home.

I looked over at her bike and quickly grabbed it saying "Your bike!"

 She looked at me and chuckled saying "Yeah... Not my bike."

 My eyes widened and I asked "Is it like your mothers? Fathers?" I laughed nervously after asking. 

"No, it's your brothers actually. Should probably return that to him." I was shocked when she said that.

 I asked "How the hell did you get my bike? HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S HIS?!"

 She giggled and said "He left it on your lawn. I walk the same way as you and you just kinda... pointed out the bike to your friend Jack. You said it was a good bike. I liked it. Took it for the day. He left it on the lawn."I was still shaken up and she ran off. I looked at the bike and looked back to where she was running away but much further now.

I was walking Nick's bike back home thinking about Y/n. I was so happy to be able to talk to her. To think weeks ago I couldn't even confess who the hell I was to her before she fell on her bike. Thank god that kid ran in front of her.

I walked up the sidewalk to my front door and Nick opened the door as I dropped his bike onto the lawn. "You hung up before I could ask where the hell it was you little crack head!"

 I chuckled and my dog Rosie ran out the door. I go ahead and pet her head rubbing the sides of it and kissing her head. I smirked and said, "Nick, you should know, I have a girlfriend now."

 He almost yelled "No way! How did that happen?"

 I walked inside with Rosie at my heels and said "I'll tell you whole the story. I've liked her for a while she just never really spoke to me at school. So I never really had a chance, until today."