Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 1)

This one is for @s-s-skata

Quincy's POV

I heard the deep voice from the game say "FINISH HER!" as Jacqui Briggs swayed back and forth. I smirk at Y/n as I click the start button on the PS4 controller.

"Ready to get your ass beat?" I ask. Y/n chuckles and shakes her head.

"I have no choice whether I'm ready or not, Quincy," she says.

I smirk and scroll through the fatalities for Kotal Khan. I read over the name "Tight Squeeze" and smirk. I perform the fatality with my quick fingers on the remote control.

Kotal Kahn grabs Jacqui and wraps his arms around her so tight her head pops off. Jacqui's guts and blood waterfall out of her throat and I laugh. Y/n looks at me in shock at the move I pulled as I stood up and danced in the space of my living room.

She takes out her phone and starts videoing me. Her videoing me triggered me to give her the finger. She giggled and stopped recording. A minute later my phone went off from a notification on Instagram. She had tagged me in her story with the video and it said: "He won, good for him." I laugh and twirl. She stands up and cups my face. "Relax," she says as if I'm going to listen.

"HA! Relax? I won, I don't relax when I win gorgeous," I say like an anime character. She giggles and stands up grabbing my arms.

"You don't win," she says. I look at her confused.

"Um... Yes, I do. I literally just decapitated you with a hug," I say. She giggles and kisses me.

I smile into it and kiss back. She jumps up and I catch her. "I love you, Quincy," she says.

"Listen, babe. You're only saying that so I say you win. It's not fucking happening, "I say with a large smile spread across my face.

She cups my jaw and makes me look up at her. "It isn't, hm?" She raises her hand up as Dwayne Johnson would.

"No, it's not," I chuckle.

She rolls her eyes and then the doorbell rings. I place Y/n on the couch and walk over to the door.

"Hey, man," Nick says with Finn behind him.

"Hey, guys, whaddya need?" I ask.

"We kind of need Mortal Kombat X back... Our mom is kind of pissed," he says.

"It isn't even her game, why is she the angry one?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed together.

"It's our dad's game though, which is why we're also confused as to why my mom is angry about it," Finn says while rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Alright, well let me go and grab it for you," I say.

I walk into the apartment and collect the disc from the console. I push it back into the video game case and walk back over to the door. I tug open the heavy door and hand him the video game.

"Here, man," I say with a sort of sad smile.

"Come over later and we can throw down with some awesome battles on here, cool?" Nick asks.

 Finn smiles at his proposition and I nod my head, confirming I will be attending the gaming.

They leave as I close the door. "Y/n?" I call out. I got no response. "Babe?" I call out for her again.

"RAAWWWRRRR!" I hear from behind me and jump to be pounced on by my awesome girlfriend.

"WOAH!" I yell as I fall to the floor.

She's on top of me and she yells, "FINISH HIM!"w which causes me to scream in fear. She starts playfully punching me in the stomach.

"HIYA! HIYA!" she yells after every punch. I chuckle and begin to act as if she was actually hurting me. Me pretending included me flailing around like crazy.

She giggles and stands up. She holds her hand out for me to take so she can help me up. "Jesus, babe," I say.

"You wanna go get something to eat?" She asks. I make a jokey pondering face then hum.

My seriousness comes through when I ask, "I don't know, what time is it?"

She looks over at the clock on the wall. She stares at it for a few seconds and says "It is... Almost 6:30. Wanna head out?"

"Will you suck it if it's out?" I ask with a serious look on my face. I break into a smile at my dirty joke and her giggles ring through my ear.

"Screw you," she says.

I shrug and say, "Well that's what I'm offering, babe."

She hits my chest and stands up. "FINISH HER!" I yell as I get up. I grab her hand and pull her back into my embrace, strapping my arms around her body with a laugh.

She pushes away from me and whispers in a sensual way, "How about we skip dinner and you can finish me... In the bedroom." I smirk and roll my eyes.

"Of course, That's a genius idea," I whisper.