Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 2)

Jack's POV

I held her hand as we looked at my dad. She squeezed my hand really tight and I pulled her in front of my wrapping my arms around her quickly so she could no longer cut off all blood circulation in my hand.

She swallowed so hard I could feel it. My dad asked again "Jack... Who is this?"

I answered quickly "She was hurt... Dad someone attacked her and I saved her. She came in through the window and went to our washroom and-"

He cut me off saying "Dragging blood to the washroom?" pointing at the blood I saw before. He mumbled loud enough for us to hear "How did I not see that?" He shook his head slightly and said "You two clean that up and then come downstairs so I can talk to you and your-"

"Friend," I said quickly.

"Friend..." he repeated slowly nodding his head at the same pace and going down the stairs.

I turned to her and cupped her face and said "There is a closet under the sink in the bathroom and it has a plastic blue bucket under there. Can you please grab it and fill it with water?"

She nods her head and does as told. I ran downstairs and grabbed the mop and a bottle of soap. I went back up and she had the bucket filled with hot water on the floor and I laughed as she huffed and puffed loudly. I grabbed her hand and asked, "You want to go downstairs while I clean up this bullshit?"

She nodded her head and I pecked her lips and said: "Go on."

She smiled and said "Thank you Jack" and skipped down the curved steps.

Y/n's POV

I sat on the couch waiting for Jack's parents to begin talking, they didn't. I sighed and mumbled out "hello" before Jack's mom said "Hi sweetie. I'm sorry this is just... Jack's never had a girlfriend, and this is really-"

I jumped at the words and said "Wait! I'm not his girlfriend. I just met him tonight, it's not like I've known you for years."

His dad looked my body up and down and he said: "So what happened?"

I sighed and said "Well... Um... My brothers were play fighting, with knives. I went in to grab a sandwich bag to put someone baby seashells in and... Well... My brothers attacked me, I ran out and just so happened to show up here but a window was open so... I came in."

He nodded his head and I said "Yep."

"Why did you come to the open window? Does that not mean someone is home?" His mother asked looking at me annoyed.

"I guess... Even if there was someone here I could maybe, just maybe get some help and I did."

Jack came bounding down the stairs and his dad sighed and looked at him and asked: "Where will she sleep, Jack?"

Jack smiled slightly at me and then said "Maybe she could sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the floor of my bedroom." as he held the railing, swinging around it.

His mother sighed and said, "or you could just sleep on the couch tonight Jack."

I sighed and Jack said "Do you not think Y/n would get uncomfortable in a teenage boys room, sleeping in his bed, late at night, alone? Like... Don't you think I should be there?" and shrugged his shoulders up as he asked.

She sighed and said "She can sleep on the couch. You will sleep in your room, Jack."

He groaned and stormed up the stairs making whining noises.

His mother laughed and looked at me saying "Sweetie. He is always like that. He is just so... Childish."

I smiled and chuckled and she jumped a bit and said "I feel terrible. Would you like something to eat sweetheart?"

I stuttered. "U-Uh... S-Sure!" and smiled as she stood up.

"Want anything specific?!" she called out to me from the kitchen that she had walked to.

I called back with "No! I really don't mind anything! Food is food!"

She chuckled and said "I have some leftover spaghetti in the pot. Sound good?!"

I giggled and said "Sure!"

Later on, at night I finished my spaghetti and placed the bowl on the table beside me when a dog ran over and started licking the extra butter from the ceramic bowl.

Jack came downstairs with a pillow and two blankets. He smiled at me and said "So my mom is having me give you my silk blanket to lay ontop of. The couch is leather which I feel should be comfy enough. BUT if you're going to be sleeping on the leather black couch, which you are, I feel you should have it. The couch is already comfy enough but of cou-"

I just watched his lips move as he spoke. I subconsciously stood up and slowly walked towards him as he continued to talk about couches and blankets or whatever. I was inches from his face and I cupped his cheek and he stopped. He looked down at me with soft eyes and I smiled a small smile and leaned up to kiss him. He chuckled and kissed my lips gently. I kissed back just as gentle and he was smiling the same way he was when we went in as when we pulled away.

I smirked and he layed the sheet onto the couch and put the pillow at the head of the couch. I sat on it and he walked over to me and made my lie down. I smiled and he pecked my forehead as he brought his black and red "Star Wars" blanket over my small body.

I gently closed my eyes as he walked up the stairs and I heard him say "Goodnight stranger." and I sighed as I whisped off into dream world.