Quincy Fox: Heart Of Gold

This is for @local_sewerrat

Y/n's POV

I sat on Quincy's couch as he played Legend Of Zelda. He began making a food in the game and I asked: "What are you making?"

He rolls his eyes and says "A hearty mushroom skewer."

I arched my eyebrow up and said: "Do they not give you the same amount of hearts that the last one did Qui-" Before I was cut off.

He said "This one will give me golden hearts. Understand?"

I shrugged and said "Sure... If it makes you feel better."

"Yeah, it does. I'm gonna get like... 8 golden hearts in this," he says with a large smile.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and said: "Why do the golden hearts mean so much?"

He leaned his head on mine and says "The golden hearts give you more hearts then the maximum slots, like extra hearts coming off of the red one's limit."

He made his silly skewer and it only came up with one golden heart. He growled a bit and I said: "Hey, at least you got one baby."

He smirked and kissed my temple saying "Yeah, I guess." as he sighed.

I hummed in understanding even though I needed a visual representation. I blushed up at him as he said "I think that maybe... I want to let you try. Let me just use my Sheika Slate and bring you somewhere safe and somewhere you can adventure."

I blushed and wrapped my arms around his waist. He went to the weird blue map and handed me the control. I took it into my hands and said: "So I just..." I looked up at it and really didn't understand it.

He chuckled and said "Click plus on the gamepad."

I did as demanded to and he smiled and said "Now use that trigger and scroll over to the armour and pick the Egyptian style of outfit. Then! You can go into the town."

"What's it called?" I asked.

He chuckled and said "Gerudo Town. It is completely run by strong empowered women. I thought you'd like it. Because I know you're all for women's empowerment."

I giggled and changed into the Egyptian suit. I went into the town and Quincy wasn't wrong. It was populated by women. I smiled and asked, "Can I talk to them?"

He said "Oh yeah, so approach one and click "A"."

I giggled and approached one of them who was standing by clothing stands because she yelled at me saying something like "HEY!"

I giggled and clicked "A" as I was directed to. She talked to me about buying her clothes and I took this as a chance to turn off his game. I clicked plus and went through it to save it. It saved and he said "Thanks, babe."

I smiled and said "No problem."

He says "I love you" as I turned off the game and climbed onto him straddling him and saying I loved him too as he kissed me. I kissed back.

He wrapped his arms around my waist before my phone started ringing. I leaned my arm to his nightstand and saw my roommate was calling and said "Quincy I'm gonna answer this." as I picked up and brought my phone to my ear and answered. "Hello?"

"Am I picking you up or are you staying the night at Ferris or whatever's house." She said with a snobby attitude.

"I'm staying at QUINCY's! Or whatever. Bye!"

She laughed and hung up. I wrapped my arms around Quincy's neck and whispered: "I love you."

He smiled up at me and said: "I love you too."

He got up and walked over to his bathroom while he took off his shirt and closed the door behind him. I took my shirt and bra off as I went over to his closet and grabbed his Superman shirt which was much larger. I pulled it over my head and took my leggings off as I walked over to his bed.

I climbed into his bed and pulled the blanket over my body as he walked out from the washroom. I smiled at him and he was wearing his pyjama pants and walked over to me climbing in beside me. He moved closer to me and I kissed his cheek and said: "I am going to go and clean up for bed, okay?"

He nodded his head and said, "Of course baby."

I climbed out of his bed and went into the bathroom to wash up.

I smiled at Quincy as I walked out and went over to the bed and climbed back in beside him. I wrapped my arms around him gently and he wrapped his around me and whispered "Goodnight angel."

 I snuggled a little more and whispered: "Can I tell you something?"

 He nodded his head and I said "About your silly little golden heart thing. I think that you already have a heart of gold and you don't need to worry about that silly little meal to keep it."

 "As long as I have you, baby, I have my heart of gold." He says rubbing my shoulder. I giggled.

 I whispered "Goodnight."

 He kissed my temple and said, "I love you, baby."