Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 1)

For @1headphoneturtle1

Y/n's POV

I smiled at my twin brother, Malcolm Craig, as he pulled down his drumsticks from his closet. He turns to me as he throws his drumsticks into his bag that he called his "band bag" and says "Just because mom is making me bring you that DOESN'T means you can talk to my friends, or touch ANYTHING Y/n." with his arms crossed by the end of the sentence.

I nodded my head and said "No problem dickhead."

He smirks and says "Just because I'm your twin, that doesn't mean you need to call me names. Asshole." he chuckles. I smiled as he reminded me to make our lunches to go to the famous studio known as Ayla's basement.

I ran downstairs to come face to face with my mom and she says "Where are you going?" with a stern face.

I sighed and said "I am going to make Malcolm and I lunch for the place you're forcing me to go to. He has band practice, not me, why do I have to go?"

She sighs and says "You're always sitting in your room and that silly, Wattbook or whatever. You need to make friends and maybe you can be friends with Malcolm's. You're all the same age."

I groaned and said "It was WATTPAD and I can still access it at Ayla's house mom. She has Wifi. DUH!"

She lightly pushes me towards the kitchen and says "Your brother is bringing his phone which means you don't have to, make some friends while you're there. Keep your little DEATH DEVICE HERE!" she storms off to her study and I groan and go into the kitchen.

After throwing Gatorade's and peanut butter, jelly sandwiches in a plastic bag I heard the sound of a bag being dropped at the door and footsteps of my brother walking into the kitchen. He hugged me from behind and then we heard a snapping noise that sounded like a camera then heard our dad say "Perfect. That is going into the photo album. You think guys?" as he held the picture on his camera in front of us.

Malcolm says "Makes it look like I'm her husband or boyfriends or something like that... How about no." as he grabs the plastic bag and toss it in his bag and goes outside to place it in my bike basket. I giggle, run over and grab my shoes/boots (Whatever you want I guess lol) pull them on and go running outside before my dad takes my found causing me to groan. I run out again climbing on my bike while Malcolm gets on his.

After a few minutes of riding the bikes, we approached an ice cream parlour and grabbed a strawberry cone for him and an i/f (ice cream flavour)for myself.

He grabs my hand as we approach the door of Ayla's house and he knocked. Finn answers the door and I know I should be freaking out but he is such good friends with Malcolm he is kind of always around.

He grabs my arm and drags me inside and says "You said you'd never come to a practice."

I sighed stating "I never wanted to Finn... My mom says I need to make friends. Like seriously... Who needs friends?" with a playful smirk.

He laughs and says "I know right? What a bitch."

I giggle and he brings me downstairs behind Malcolm and Finn sits me on the couch. Ayla runs downstairs and sits beside me and says "You're meeting our bassist today Y/n. Excited?"

I shook my head and said "I have zero care, to be honest. You know I don't care about your band. Not that it means nothing to me... Just... I don't know."

She shrugs and goes to set up. Within 20 minutes a boy with blonde hair enters the basement and Ayla yells out "Jack! Didn't care to knock!?"

He chuckles and I swear to god, in that very moment it was as if my ovaries exploded. He was... Perfect. Me being awkward as hell I stood up and I held my hand out to him and said: "I'm Y/n/..."

He smiled and placed his hand in mine and said "I'm Ja-" before Malcolm yelled.

"Y/N I SAID NO TOUCHING ANYTHING! THAT INCLUDES THE PEOPLE!" I looked at him to see him glaring. I rolled my eyes and walked away from Jack to sit back on the small red couch.

Jack's POV

She walked away and I felt my cheeks heat up. Two things were going through my mind. "Please don't say that is Malcolm's twin" and "Damn she's cute."

I placed my bass on the couch she was sitting on and walked over to Malcolm and asked: "Who is Y/n?"

He sighed and said "My twin. I fucking hate it, my mom made her come with me."

I nodded my head and said "Okay... I get it."

I walked over to a few cords and began hooking some stuff up. I kept taking glances at Y/n. She had a been staring at me as well and I could only hope she felt the same.

After we had practiced a few songs and changed a BUNCH of stuff like with Wave and Louie, Malcolm and Ayla went upstairs to cook macaroni and cheese for dinner and Finn said he had to get back to Porthope in Canada to film IT and wouldn't be back for two weeks. I nodded my head and hugged him as he left.

I grabbed a bottle of water and opened it taking a sip. The next thing I knew there was a cute girl by the name of Y/n standing in front of me and I smirked and put it down asking "Can I help you?"

She had a large smile and said "Um... I actually... Don't know why I'm here."

I chuckled and said, "If you're here to ask when the mac and cheese will be done I can tell you it will be soon."

She giggles and says "I actually don't know why I was here."

I held her hands and said "Well, maybe you'll figure it out." as I leaned down to kiss her but heard the basement door slam shut and she I felt a push against my chest and next thing I knew I was on the floor.

I looked at Malcolm in shock at Y/n pushing me and he says "Don't touch Y/n!"

I chuckle and she rolls her eyes. She looked at me with a blush on her face and I smirked and just know, this was not the last time she came to a practice.