Nick Wolfhard: She's Just Too Cute

Nick's POV

I walked over to Y/n and smiled when I saw her playing video games with Finn. Finn smirked and poked her thigh. She looked over at him and he winked at her. She stood up shaking her head and I chuckled and said: "Get denied".

 She came over to me and threw her slim little arms around my neck while she whispered, "God you're so handsome." This was normal considering she was my girlfriend. Finn being my younger brother has a HUGE crush on her.

I squeezed her butt playfully and she jumped moving closer to me. I chuckled and she said "Good god Nick." I pecked her lips and looked to Finn.

 "We're going to get dinner. Don't kill the dog. See ya later ass hat." I faced her and she pulled on her last shoe and went to get up but fell back into my arms.

We walked out and began walking to Swiss Chalet. I was holding her hand and she giggled and leaned her head on my shoulder. We got to some crossing lights and she giggled as I pressed the button. She faced me and rubbed her hands on my chest and said: "I love you."

 I pecked her lips and whispered, "I love you too baby." She blushed and leaned her body against mine. I grabbed her hand and walked us across the street. We got across and walked up the tiny hill to the parking lot of Swiss Chalet.

At this time we were sat in our seats at the restaurant and she smiled up at me. I smiled back and the waiter came over. "Hello! I'm Chester. I will be taking your orders. Let's start with drinks." She blushed and asked for her f/d and I asked for a Shirley Temple.

The man walked away and I grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles. She blushed and I noticed some scars and cuts on her knuckles. I kissed her palm and asked, "What happened?" 

 She looked up at me and I pointed at her knuckles and she stared at the ground and said: "I got into a fight." I sighed and climbed into her side of the booth and kissed her.

 "Please stop getting into fights princess."

 She blushed and said "No... It's for Finn. Kids at his school are picking on him." I kissed her really deeply and she whispers "Nick..."

 I cut her off and whispered, "I fucking love you Y/n." She blushed and pecked the corner of my mouth before I jumped back to my seat.

Chester approached and handed us our drinks. She immediately took a sip and I blushed. I blushed because everything she does is just... perfect. I pushed my hand into my pocket and squeezed the box with the promise ring in my hand tightly.

I thought about how cute she was when she did anything, at any time. In the winter when we would go to Tim Hortons and she would wear her big mittens while drinking her cute little cup of white hot chocolate. The little moustache that would hover upon her top lip and her little giggle when I'd point it out. In the summer when she'd ask me to put sunscreen on her back and when I did she giggles if I was too gentle. In fall when we would rake up leaves and I'd throw her into the red, yellow, orange and brown leaves as she squeals.

"Sir?" I looked up and the waiter was waiting for me to give him my order. Y/n had already given the order she wanted. I told him I wanted the quarter chicken dinner and he left.

 I grabbed Y/n's hand and whispered: "You're gorgeous."

 She giggled and said, "Thank you..."

 I opened the box in my pocket and held it out to her. "I want to give you this."

 She grabbed it from my hands and smiled "Aww Nicky..." I took it back and took the ring out of the box. I grabbed her right hand and pushed the ring on her finger.

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me forward and kissed me. I kissed back and heard a clanking noise and I pulled away and looked down to see the man placing our food beneath us. She sat back and I smiled as she dove into the food me doing the same.

After we finished we went to leave and I kissed her cheek and walked across the street we had gone across on our way there. It was dark outside and windy. I could tell she was cold and I pulled my coat off and placed on her pulling her arms through the sleeves. I smiled at her and she blushed deeply. She pulled my hair slightly and said: "I love you so much."

 I whispered "I love you too." and we continued our walk home.