Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 2)

@1headphoneturtle1 and @adrinucc

Jack's POV

I walked into the studio, also known as, Ayla's basement. I saw Malcolm's sister Y/n whom I had been secretly dating behind Malcolm's back for 2 months. I looked around and saw nobody else so I walked over to her and laid my guitar case on the ground.

I sat beside her on the couch and asked "The others here?" and she told me they weren't. I did the cliche move where I pretend I'm stretching and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

She giggled and I smirked. I moved as close as I could to her body so our thighs. hips and torsos were touching. I played with the end of her t-shirt sleeve.

She looked up at me with a blush spread across her cheeks. I smiled and pressed my lips gently to her temple. She lays her head on my shoulder before Ayla's mom comes downstairs asking if we wanted a snack. I smile and ask "Do you have that huge plate that you put that huge assortment of cheeses and crackers on it?"

Ayla's mother giggled and nodded her head before asking "Where is Ayla?"

I shrugged as she went upstairs. I practically melted into the couch as Y/n lays her head on my shoulder. I smile and close my eyes. I didn't mean to, but I fell asleep. I woke up to Weezer's "Buddy Holly" playing and a blanket wrapped around me instead of Y/n in my arms.

I looked around the room and saw the speakers on blasting loud and Finn and Ayla jumping around dancing. I looked around the room more to see Malcolm on his phone but Y/n was nowhere to be seen. I rubbed my eyes and got up before folding the blanket and placing it on the end cushion.

I walked over to Malcolm and leaned against the wall beside where Malcolm was in the stupid blue beanbag chair. I asked "Where is Y/n?" before she came down the basement stairs.

I looked down at Malcolm before walking over to her and he looked up at me saying "at the basement stairs."

I walked over to her scoffing before smiling at her. She smiled back and I grabbed her hand and walked her upstairs. She came with me as I brought her to Ayla's room.

I closed the door and she looked at me blushing and asked: "What are you doing?"

I smiled while I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her. She kissed back and continued to kiss her as I backed her up towards the bed. She continued to kiss me as well while I tightened my arms grip on her waist. Without pulling away I slowly move her and myself onto the comforter.

She moves her body up the bed as I kiss her and pulled away from her lips to kiss her jaw. She giggles and I kiss up her jaw to her ear. I kissed her ear once before pulling her earlobe with my teeth and she giggles again. I smirk and press my nose under her ear and whisper "You're beautiful."

She wraps her arms around my torso and just hums. I put my hands under her shirt and her face went red again. I kissed along her collarbone and she bit her lip as she scratched at my back a bit. I sat up and grabbed the hem of my shirt but a knocking on the door stopped me.

I looked back at the door and saw the knob turning before I launched myself off the bed and ran over to push the door back shut. I called out "I'm getting changed, Ayla!"

Malcolm responded with "Where's my sister?!"

I called back "I don't know, I think she went home."

He yells back "FUCK! I told her to wait for me!"

I sighed and said "Um... Well... Better go after her, I think she went home, not 100% positive she did."

He groaned and I heard his footsteps walking away. I sighed and closed the door again and felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around coming face to face with Y/n. She kissed me and I kissed back. She pulled away and said "I probably should head home so that Malcolm doesn't kill me... Or you."

I smirked and pecks her forehead and said: "See you later then?"

 She nodded her head and ran out to go home. I was only curious as to how much longer I could keep this up.