Finn Wolfhard: Teenage Hormones

Finn's POV

Pacing. That's all I could do right now. My girlfriend was coming over and I was anxious. I looked around my room, anxiety flowing through my veins. I went downstairs and looked outside to see if she was coming. She was slowly walking up the driveway. I looked in the mirror next to my front door and swallowed hard.

She rang the doorbell and I straightened my hair out to look as good as I could make it look. I ran over and opened it, I couldn't help but think "I've been dating her for two years, attempting to start a make-out session isn't... Weird. Right? It isn't sex. So... It's not weird, obviously."

I opened my arms for her saying "Hey, beautiful," after opening the white door.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and told me a simple "hello" in return. I helped her get her coat off as my brother came downstairs.

"Um... Why is your girlfriend here? I'm going out with a couple buddies..." Nick says, looking at me suspiciously.

"She's here for a project." Y/n took off the rest of her outdoor clothing and ran up to my room. I sighed and said "You can leave now," before following my girlfriend up the stairs.

I got to my door and stood outside of it waiting to hear the front door close. I heard the door, literally slamming shut. I jumped a bit and walked into the room seeing Y/n on her phone in my bed.

I climbed on the bed next to her and she hugged me while still looking through her Instagram search page. Art things popping up throughout it, along with Kardashian's stuff. I yawned and kissed her forehead taking out my own phone.

We sat there for around ten minutes before Rosie walked in, panting. I looked down at her and smiled. She laid down next to the bed, on the dark blue rug I had on the hardwood flooring.

Y/n leans over from me to pet her head. She closes her eyes and falls asleep, Y/n moving back after. I wrapped my arms around her body. She looked up at me whispering "Hey, Finn."

I smiled softly and said "Hi."

I cupped her cheek and planted one on her. She kissed back carefully because she was always nervous she was doing it wrong. I pulled away a bit and said "You're doing it right, relax," while rubbing my hand up her arm, feeling the goosebumps from her tenseness.

She sighed and cupped my cheek, her hand was cold. I kissed her gently and she kissed back quicker than usual. I smiled into the kiss and sucked on her bottom lip.

I laid her back on the bed. I was on top of her body, the back of her head in my pillow. Her gorgeous smile faded before she practically jumped out of her socks saying "No!"

"What?" I asked. A little nervous that I had hurt her or she didn't want to do anything more.

"I'm not ready..." She whispers. I cup her cheek and kiss her forehead.

"Ready, for what?" I ask, actually confused. My nose and forehead pressed against hers.

She looked up at me through her gorgeous eyes before whispering out, "To have um... Um..." I realized what she was leading to and jumped up.

"Woah! Y/n, no... I am not trying to have sex with you. Holy shit babe. I am just trying to kiss you. More..." I looked at her weirdly and she sighed.

"I'm sorry," she says. I told her it was okay and she kissed me again hesitantly. I moved my lips to her neck and she pushed me away. "Don't leave a hickey" she whispers to me.

I moved my mouth away and whispered: "I won't."

She smiled at me before saying "Good."

I tugged at her sweater sleeve so she would wrap her arms around my neck. She did just that and I pulled her close kissing her deeply. She pulled away and pushed her forehead against mine.

"What's up?" I whisper while fiddling with the string of her sweater. She cupped my cheek and kissed me softly, I kissed back. Now she was confusing me and hopefully, she was confusing herself as well.

"What are you really trying to do, Finn?" She says after pulling away, looking into my brown eyes with her gorgeous e/c orbs.

"I just... Everyone was calling me a pussy because I hadn't made out with someone yet and... I really love you so I wanted to do that like, I guess, with you?" I looked at her with my face all twisted, my lips slightly apart as if I was confused with my own words, which I kind of was.

She bites her lip gently and whispers "You can then..." She cups my cheek and kisses me again. I smiled a bit into the kiss and kissed her back when she whispered "I'm sorry for being so... Jumpy. About everything, I just don't want to go too-"

"Shut up." I cut her off, sucking on her lips. I kissed up her throat and towards her ear. She bit her lip and crushed a handful of my hair on the back of my head in her small hand. Her other hand clinging to my shoulder.

I laid her on her back and climbed on her, straddling her hips. She sat up and pulled at the back of my head to kiss me. I was laying on top of her now. I sat up and pulled the blankets over us and she kissed me softly before I leaned down to her neck again. I kissed down to her collarbone before grabbing her hips tightly.

I was pushed by a wet nose and looked to my left to see Rosie's face near mine, she was sniffing me like crazy and Y/n giggled at the situation. She pushed her fingers through my hair and I lay my head on her chest.

She continues to push her hands through my hair before whispering "Rosie wanted to join."

I looked at her and said, "I don't think she wanted to join for even a second, I think she was just curious as to why my mouth was on your neck."

Rosie jumped up and lay beside me, her head on Y/n's arm. I pet her head and whispered, "Hello, lovely." She looked into my eyes with her large, puppy dog ones. I smiled and fell asleep with her breath hitting my neck.