Dane Beiks: Trying To Be Funny

Thank you for the suggestion @-xaiet 

Dane's POV

 I sat back on Finn's bed and laughed as Nick died in the game he was playing. We were doing a twitch stream and Nick was playing Breath of the Wild. He went to jump off a tower and died. I threw my pillow off the bed and hit my girlfriend, Y/n, in the head. She looked up at me and I thought I'd be funny and say "suck it bitch" when I looked up to see Nick glaring at me.

Finn chuckled and almost scream laughed "SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND! SHE'LL SUCK IT LATER!" I laugh and ignore Nicks glare on me. I smirked a bit and grabbed the control from his hand and he screams as he dies again. Finn bursts into laughter and I smirk. 

 I quickly after taking the control to play the game and go straight to fight the main enemy.

 I got mad and threw my control to the floor and accidentally hit Y/n in the back of the head. "Shit! Y/n you okay?" She stands up and immediately walked behind the live stream camera and goes to her bag. She shoves her laptop into it and storms out the door of the bedroom

. Nick says "Okay we're leaving little chickadees." and ends the live stream. 

 I run out of the room and yell at her before she leaves. "Y/n! Where are you going?! I thought we were staying for dinner!"She turns to me with visible tears in her eyes.

 "I get it, Dane! You think you're so funny! Maybe it hurts my feelings when you one, tell me to suck it and two, call me a bitch?" I went to say something but she cut me off and said "Don't start Dane! I love you but damn it, when we're with your friends you never EVER respect me!" 

 Y/n's POV

 At this point, he looked completely shocked. He began to slowly walk to me but I opened the front door and just left. I walked down the small path of space and got to the gate. I quickly tore the gate open and just left. 

 I walked over to my bike and heard "Y/n wait!" I looked back at the front door to see Dane coming after me down the steps. I quickly started pedalling away but I was too slow. He grabbed my arm and said "Listen Y/n. I'm sorry. I didn't know it bothered you so much." I blushed a bit at his apology.

 I looked up at him and said "Dane-" but couldn't quite finish my sentence because he cut me off. 

 "No Y/n. Let me talk. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, I'm really just trying to be funny towards Finn and Nick. I'm sorry. I will never do it again. It is derogatory and I just want you to know that I love you, okay Y/n?"

 I blush and nod my head yes. "I accept your apology just promise me you won't do it again?"

 He chuckles and says "I never will baby." 

 I smile and hear "Aw! So that means no more fucking discrimination towards Y/n?!" We look up and see Finn and Nick standing there. Finn is the one who had said that causing Nick to punch him in the arm really hard.

 Dane and I laughed and Dane says "I love you" while I hug him and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and chuckles when I pull away.

 "What?" I ask and he just chuckled again and said: " You're so into me!"

 I rolled my eyes and said, "Not a chance honey." He gasped and I kissed him again basically letting him know it was a joke. 

 After a while, we went back inside to Finn's house and they ordered a pizza, but I just ate a salad. They were all eating pizza and watching youtube videos. I rolled my eyes at them watching someone falling off a slide. I got up and grabbed a cup and filled it with d/p (drink preference) and smiled as I felt Dane's arms wrap around me. He has been doing this all night since I freaked out on him and he has been apologizing to damn much. 

 He whispers "I'm sorry, I love you." and I turn around and hug him. He smiles and says "I'm sorry."

 I giggle and say "Stop apologizing. Go hang out with them. Finn is giving me the look as if he wants us both dead. Go." He ran back and I giggled and turned back to my drink.