Malcolm Craig: Kiss Me Hard Before You Go

Malcolm's POV

I walked over to Y/n, my girlfriend. She was moving away and I wasn't excited about it. At all. I hugged her from behind and she giggled. "Malcolm, can I help you?" She turned to face me and I looked into her beautiful eyes. She looked worried. That's when I noticed I had begun to cry. Her parents behind her packing the last of the boxes from the living room and the kitchen. I kissed her cheek and held her hand.

 I asked, "Can we go see a movie before you go?" She looked back at her mother. Her mother was deaf so she used sign language to ask from the distance. Her mother nodded her head and she turned to me and grabbed my hand and we started walking to the local bus terminal.

We sat on the bus in almost complete silence. I held her s/c (skin colour) hand in my pale one and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I saw the theatre in direct eye site and assumed the next stop was by it. I rang the bell for the bus to stop. I kissed her forehead and helped her up. She giggled and stood up. I held her hand and walked her down the aisle of the bus. We got to the middle and went out those doors. I dragged her to the McDonalds near the bus stop.

We were standing at the cash register and getting a burger and fries for each of us. After receiving our food we went to a table and began eating. I finished my burger and continued eating my fries and I grabbed her hand and whispered: "I don't want you to go." She put down the fry she was about to eat and looked at me intensely.

 She whispered, " I don't want to either but I have to Malcolm." I teared up again and continued to eat. She leaned over the table and kissed my nose and I chuckled. That's when I noticed... She's never actually kissed me on the lips.

I walked into the theatre with her and chuckled when she grabbed my hand and ran up to the ticket check. I chuckled as she grabbed my hand after picking up the tickets to see Infinity War and she dragged my ass to the food line up. I smiled and said, "I thought McDonald's was enough princess" as she took another step up the lineup and we were two people away from the front.

 She looked at me concerned and asked "Do you not want food? I'm paying for it."

 I shook my head quickly and hugged her. I whispered, "I'll pay, I'm a good boyfriend so I will pay."

 She giggled and said "Okay." I

hadn't even noticed the lady calling for us so I ran over as fast as possible. Y/n kisses my cheek and I happily remember our orders every time we see a movie together. I look at the young lady chewing her gum and smiling. "Can we get to large slushies and a large popcorn?" She nods her head and taps the screen under her blue nail painted fingers.

 She finished typing it into the system and smiles saying "$18.99 please and thank ya'"

I smirk and quickly tap my card onto the tiny system and she giggles and hands us the slushies and goes to get the popcorn.

 Y/n wraps her arms around my side and smiles whispering "Are we putting butter on it?"

 I look down at her and say "Yeah baby. We can I guess." I take the large popcorn while she carries the drinks and we go into the theatre.

We grab out seats and I chuckle when she kisses my cheek and the notification comes up to silence our phones. We do as the film had told and I shove mine in my back pocket and she shoves hers in her bag. The movie begins, I move the armrest up, whip my arm over her shoulder, pull her close and kiss her temple while watching the movie begin.

The film ends and we begin walking home. I squeeze her hand in mine as we approach her house. I heard a small hiccup as I watched her parents pack the car up and the moving truck goes off. I turned back to look at her. I wrapped my arms around her considering she is crying. I whisper "Baby it's okay, we can skype all the time angel. I fucking love you and I promise we'll see each other again." I began crying and she pulls away. I stare into her eyes and I felt this wave of confidence come over me. Her glossy eyes in sight and he cracked lips. I cupped her neck and pressed my lips to hers and she kisses me back. I squeezed her hip in my hand and pull away just to whisper "You're so beautiful. So, so, so beautiful. I'll miss you." She nods her head yes and walks towards the car, not before pecking my cheek and hugging me goodbye one last time.