Nick Wolfhard: Kisses

@Billyxbowers

Nick's POV

I groaned as my mom pulled up to the high school I would be attending Summer School at and she laughed when I smashed her car door shut and stormed into the giant unknown school. I walked towards the line up of people finding where their rooms were for the summer and I accidentally tripped a girl and I quickly caught her before she fell. I wrapped my arms around her waist and noticed I was helping up my girlfriend.

I laughed and helped her up fully. She sighed and said, "Hi handsome." I smiled back and pecked her lips.

I walked her over to a bench and sat her down and wrapped my arm around her shoulder and asked: "Where is the fucking class stuff?"

She giggled and said "The "class stuff" is actually in the fucking back hallway if you want to tag along with me so I can show you the classes or!-"

I cut her off and said, "Listen, baby, I'm not a big fan of shit like that and I don't want to get up so why don't you look at my page and tell me where my class is." as I handed her my page.

She giggled and read it over for a second and then looked at her own and then yelled out "YOU HAVE THE SAME CLASS AS ME!"

I smirked and kissed her softly. She kissed back and then I heard "Can you not?" and looked over at Finn sitting on the end of the bench and I stuck my finger up to him as Y/n went to pull her face away but I pulled it back to my lips and she blushed as she kissed me back.

We went to our class and I pulled her in and sat in the back with her and held her hand as the teacher walked around handing out our "course outline" shit.

Y/n looked at me and winked and I smiled at her and whispered "Come here. Now."

She walked over and grabbed my hand while saying "I love you, Nick."

I smiled up at her and said: "I love you too baby."

She grabbed my face and kissed me as I kissed back. I smiled and whispered "You're amazing"

She giggled and sat back down and the teacher stormed over and smacked his ruler against her desk. I stood up and yelled, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

He sighed and said, "I didn't touch her."

I grabbed her hand and yelled out "FUCK YOU!" as I dragged her from the classroom. She grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me back and I said "I love you. Stop."

I sighed and said, "You're just letting him hit you."

"He didn't, he could've but he didn't. I'm sorry that I didn't freak out." she sighs.

I grabbed her and said "It's fine. Fuck summer school. Come with me to my house. Fuck it."

She sighed and said, "You can't just walk out of your future like this because someone slapped a small plastic ruler off my desk, Nick."

I groaned and said "truth... I just want to go home and this is a good excuse."

She laughed and said "That's cute. Now... I'm not leaving so come to give me a kiss so I can go back to class and you can leave."

I chuckled and walked over pecking her lips and whispering "of course." then pressing my lips to hers fully and she smiled and leant in to kiss me softer than ever.

I smirked into the kiss and pulled away as she walked back to the classroom I so did not want to be in and I walked into the courtyard and smirked as I climbed the fence to escape this hell of a prison.