Finn Wolfhard: A Dark And Stormy Night

Y/n's POV

 "It was a dark and stormy night. The wind was howling and the boy scout group was on a camping trip and were sitting in a forest, kinda like us right now" Finn said as he looked at me and pecked his lips to mine real quick. He went back to being "spooky" wiggling his fingers in the air like a "ghost" I blushed and he said "They all sat on their blankets around the fire until one heard a SNAP! from the bushes around them. A boy named... Well, let us just call him Mikey. Yeah, Mikey! Anyways! Mikey looks around and he smiled at his group of friends and went out to the forest. That smile was soon replaced by the expression of sadness and fear with a nice old side of tears pouring down his cheeks as he saw the body hung in the middle of the forest. Coated in blood, the gory site in front of him made him jump onto the dry ground and stumbling further back falling on to another body! Which caused him to stumble right into... the killer of them all. It was in this forest... THE END!"

I swallowed hard and he smirked and wrapped his arm tightly around me kissing my temple. The group pretended to be scared but I was actually scared. He smirked and whispered, "I'll protect you."

 I looked up at him blushing and said "I know you wi-"

 Finn's brother Nick intercepted my response, only to yell "How was it a dark and stormy night if he fell back on the dry ground?"

 Finn jumped a little bit and asked "What do you mean?! I never said anything about the ground!" I giggled as Finn wrapped himself a bit tighter around me.

 I tightened my blanket around me giggling when Nick responded with "Yeah you fucking did! You literally said, and I quote, "made him jump onto the dry ground" and-"

 Josh intercepted "THE STORY ENDED TOO FAST ASWELL!"

Finn groaned and raised his voice saying "Shut it! This is stupid you assholes! I made up one because all of you were too pussy to do it yourself. JESUS!"

 Nick stood up and yelled "No, no, no little brother that's not the case! We all offered and you said you had "The Story" of the freaking night! Now if you'll excuse me I am going to sleep in my tent! BUTT-HEAD!"

Nick got up and marched off to his tent with Josh. Ayla got in hers which I would be sharing with her but I wanted a little more time with the fire. I smirked as Jack and Malcolm got in theirs and I leaned into Finn's side and said "Well it creeped me out. I got worried considering I don't like the thought of hanging. People who hang themselves... I just wonder why they did it in the first place. What caused them to do it?"

 I looked up at him and he was looking down at me with a huge grin on his face and he asked: "Why haven't we screwed yet?" I giggled and pushed him playfully.

 I answered his silly question "because I'm not ready and you shouldn't be either" smiling as I said it.

He grabbed my cheek and kissed me. He kissed me softly then we heard a twig snap and I jumped up a bit and nuzzled a bit closer to Finn. He looked around, alarmed by the noise. He started getting up and I didn't know I was so frightened that I pulled at his shirt and whined a bit asking why we couldn't just leave already. He chuckled and asked, "Are you really that scared?" I blushed out of embarrassment and he chuckled.

He leaned in and kissed right next to my eye and said "Why don't you want to stay? The ghosts probably just want a couple friends too-" I punched him in the shoulder lightly. He blushed and smashed my lips on to his. I heard a louder snap and a couple footsteps. I gripped his arm and he grabbed my hand and whispered "Babe you'll be okay. I'd never let someone hurt my princess." I blushed and he smirked a bit saying "I'll be back." He chuckled and kissed my temple.

After a couple minutes, he came back out smiling. I arched my eyebrow in confusion. He chuckled and said "It was a rabbit. Get some sleep would ya?" I blushed and stood up. He grabbed my arm and said "Goodnight princess. We leave tomorrow night." as he kissed my cheek and lightly pushed me to my stupid tent with Ayla.