Josh Ovalle: Are You Really Mad At Me?

@myladydoor and @BoyCrush101

I smirked as she grabbed my shirt and dragged me to her room. She may have been pissed off with me but oh my god, dragging me to her room brought different thoughts to my mind. I smirked as she sat on her bed. She looked up at me and I climbed onto the bed and straddled her. Is she really that mad at me?

I leaned down and kissed her and she kissed back giggling. I whispered "Y/n. Are you really mad at me?" She nodded her head "yes" and I shook my head chuckling and laid down on my back next to her. She climbed onto me, straddling me the same way I had done to her.

She makes me sit up and she sits on my thighs as she kisses my neck. She made me move back so I was sitting up against the headboard and I pushed my hands under the back of her shirt as he lips left trails of tingles down my throat.

I smile and whisper "When your brother gets back you can't be mad at me for, however, this ends up."

She giggles and whispers and says "Quincy will be back later and THIS isn't going anywhere as insane as you think it's going."

I pulled her head aside and kissed down her neck until I found her sweet spot and sucked. She moaned and clung onto my shoulders and I chuckled and nipped at her skin and she whimpered.

I smirked against her neck and I whispered: "You're so adorable."

She moaned and said, "I'm still mad at you Ovalle."

I smirked once again against her flesh and whispered "bull shit you are" and left a small gentle kiss on the hickey I had imprinted into her skin.

 She stopped letting me kiss her and said "Why can you not just... Give me love? Normally? Like... Just give me a little peck on the cheek. Whenever I'm mad at you we-"

"Make out? Tongue? Hickeys? What? You don't like it?" I asked raising my eyebrows. 

 She giggled and said "I don't mind it... But my parents might. Quincy might as well."

I smirked and said "Well shit... Might as well leave a few more as a gift for your parents and brother. Would be funny to hear about those reactions."

I reached up, pulling her head down to my head level and pressed my lips to her neck as the door burst open downstairs and I chuckled hearing Quincy call out "I'M HOME EARLY Y/N! IF THERE IS ANY DICK SUCKING HAPPENING UPSTAIRS I WILL MURDER YOUR BITCH ASS!"

I smirked and whispered, "Should I kiss your neck while he comes up?"

She shook her head and went climbing off the bed but I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and pulled her closer so that her forehead was pressed against mine and I whispered "Why don't we just like... Cuddle or something? I'm really bored and I just want to hold you."

She giggled and nodded her head and held my cheeks and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled her blanket back and pulled her close to cuddle her.

I woke up a few hours later and looked to see I was facing Y/n's back and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my lips against her temple and mumbled "I gotta go home" in her neck.

She groaned a bit and mumbled out an "Okay baby... Whatever you want."

I smiled and left one last gently kiss onto her jawline and said: "I love you a lot."

She giggled and said, "I love you too."

I walked out of her room and her brother Quincy immediately said "Get out" from around the corner and I went to respond trying to inform him that that was what I was doing but he raised his voice "GET THE FUCK OUT!"

I scoffed and said "Screw you" as I closed the door and walked down the street towards my humble abode.