Josh Ovalle: Horror Night

For @-pennyshys

Josh's POV

 I walked quickly down the street towards my friend's house to hang out with her and have a horror night. As I walked down the street I saw a squirrel running across the street. I smirked as it dodged the wheels of a car and couldn't help but think of it as a "ninja squirrel". I quickly ran faster down the streets of Vancouver.

 Finally approaching her house I took out my phone and went to the camera. I held it up putting the image to show my face and fixed my hair. I smirked and shoved my phone deep into my pocket and squeezed my eyes shut whispering "You got this man." I turned to the door and took three bold knocks to the white wood.

 I heard a yelled out "Coming Josh! Hold on!" and the door swung open. 

 I came face to face with Y/n. She smiled at me, her eyes glowing from happiness. She smirked and asked, "Did you bring the movie?"

 I swallowed hard and said "Um... I uh... Yeah no. I kind of forgot it Y/n." 

 She giggles and says "Okay well we can go through Netflix and find the movie. Sound good?"

 I quickly asked, "What if Jigsaw isn't on Netflix?"

 She giggles and says "Well, to be honest, we could just watch something else. Like... 'Human Centipede'."

 I chuckled and said "Yeah, sure. You'll have a heart attack!"

 She giggles and says "You can protect me." winking after it.

 We were in her kitchen making popcorn when her dad came downstairs. He looked at me with the same face as per usual. I got worried because he began walking towards us. He grabbed his lunch off the counter and stormed towards the front door opening it lightly and viciously slamming it shut once he left. Y/n turned red and said "Sorry about him Joshy. I don't know why he hates you so much. I would never let him mistreat you if I-"

 I grabbed her arm and said: "Don't worry about it."

 She gave me a sad smile and said "Fine..." 

 We were sitting on the couch going through Netflix horror movies and her dog ran in. I swallowed hard and said "Um... Spud is in here."

 She giggled and said, "Well yeah, it's the living room do you expect him to be shunned for setting foot in this room?"

 I scoffed and said "No but... He doesn't like me."

 She giggled and said, "No man in this house likes you, Joshua."

 I went to say something and she clicked on the movie 'It Follows' and grabbed the popcorn off the table and sat up next to me on the couch. Super close. I wrapped my arms around her as she nuzzled into my side. Her dog laying on the floor in front of the television falling asleep. 

 We sat there for awhile and then a scary part happened and she jumped closer to me. It turned out to be the last jumpscare of the movie and the film slowly came to an end. I went to sit up thinking she was awake but within those last 8 minutes of the film, she had fallen asleep against me. I chuckled and whispered "hey. Get up."

 She squirmed a bit and mumbled out "Shut the fuck up Joshy. I don't wanna." I chuckled and didn't move. 

 This girl was cuddling with me. You really believe I would drop that just to get up off the couch? Hell no. 

 After around an hour of her napping and me sitting on my phone, she woke up leaning her back into my chest. She stretched across me, eventually noticing she was doing so she threw herself forwards off of me and started ranting an apology. I smirked and pulled her close to me by her waist and whispered: "Calm down Y/n."

 She whispers back "Okay..." and she stared down at me and blushed. 

 I couldn't control myself and whispered: "Come closer." She did as demanded and I cupped her face and pushed my lips to hers. She did the same back to me and I smirked into the kiss when she cupped my face and heavily breathed in. I stopped kissing her and pulled her head down to my neck and kissed her neck. She giggled and rubbed my shoulder beginning to kiss my neck. I chuckled and said "Come on babe. Calm down a bit."

 She giggled and said "Bull shit. I wasn't panicked even the SLIGHTEST bit."