Josh Ovalle: I Love You

*DO NOT REPORT ME FOR A MAKE OUT SESSION*

Josh's POV 

 I walked towards Y/n with my camera filming her and asked: "What the fuck are you doing?" She looked over at me and just widened her eyes.

 I went close in on her face and she brought out a creepy smile and said "Hi." in a really quiet voice. I ended it and laughed at her. She walked over and said, "You know I don't like my video being taken."

 I smirked and said "Well that's a shame. If you're dating me then you gotta let me do my videos and put you in them." 

 I went to walk away and she grabbed my shirt and pulled me back and hugged me. I threw my phone on a dirty pile of laundry and wrapped my arms tightly around her and threw her and me on the bed in my room. She giggled and said, "Don't."

 I put my mouth to her neck and whispered: "Don't do what?"

 She pets my hair and whispers "Throw me on the bed like that."

 I chuckled and whispered, "Why?"

 She says "Becuase I could think you're going to do something, Josh." 

 I sat up and propped myself up on my arms, both of which on either side of her head. My face is inches from her and I said: "Maybe I was."

 She blushes and says "Josh, please."

 I kissed her neck gently and whispered: "You're making me want to."

 She kissed the top of my head and whispered: "I love you, Josh." 

 I looked up at her and she looked super shocked and she backed away on the bed and leaned against the headboard and whispered "Gosh I am so sorry. That was a big mistake on my end."

 I climbed up next to her and said: "It's okay I-"

 Finn burst through the doors and screamed, "IM BACK FROM FILMING THE TURNING!!!!!" 

 I jumped and ran over to him hugging him then punching him in the stomach and he slapped me. He climbed on the bed and hugged Y/n. She hugged back and then he ran out. 

 I climbed back on the bed and sat beside her holding her hand and said: "I love you too." She looked at me then looked forward again and leaned into my side. I kissed the top of her head and she started crying. I sat her up and she just pushed her head into my lap again and I pet her head and whispered: "What's wrong?" 

 She aimed her face at my crotch and me being a male I had some... Thoughts. Listen, reader, I'm a 19-year-old male! GET OVER IT! (just broke the fourth wall) 

 I grabbed her hand and whispered "I love you... I love you. I love you. I love you..." She wouldn't answer and I moved out from under her she was lying on her stomach and I got on her back just enough not to hurt her. I leaned down and put my hands under her shirt and whispered "I love you." as I slowly moved them up her back. She shivered and I whispered, "I may just have to fuck you if you don't answer me."

 She turned to face me and said: " I love you more."

  I smirked and held her hip in my hand and lied down on top of her fragile body and she brushed her small fingers through my hair and whispered "I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you..."

  I smirked and said "Shut up. Don't mock me." I climbed on top of her again and pulled the blanket over us and whispered: "I love you." 

 She giggled and I pulled her up by her neck to kiss me. I kissed her softly and I put my hands up her shirt and kissed under her ear. She giggled and I said "C'mere sweetheart." She climbed onto my lap when I leaned against the headboard and kissed me. I kissed her back and held her hips while doing so. She was being a little rough and so was I. 

 I looked over at the door to see it was open. I called out to Finn to close it. He came by looked around the room and scoffed saying "Gross." then closed it. 

 I pulled Y/n down to me and sucked on her neck again as she whined. I pinned her to the bed and furiously sucked her collarbone. She groaned and I moved up to her lips and pulled at her bottom lip with my teeth and she squeezed my arm. 

 I groped her ass and kissed her again. She was arching her back causing her chest to press against mine and I whispered "You're so hot" as she fell back down from her arch. I took off my shirt and I immediately knew this was going to be exciting.

 YES! I could do a smut. If you wanted. But you guys would report me. So... NOPE! Unless you promised not to report.