Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 3)

@honeymoonslimes and @1headphoneturtle1 along with @adinucc ... Well... This is what you wanted lol.

Jack's POV

I climbed up the vines of Y/n's house to her window and knocked a bit louder than I meant to. She ran over to the window and let me in while I struggled for air. She ran to her door and locked it. I closed the curtains on her window.

I turned to her and swallowed hard as I walked over to her. I grabbed her hands and pulled her close kissing her. She kissed back but quickly pulled away to say "Why are you here? It's 2 in the morning and Christmas Eve."

I smirked and moved her to her bed to lay her on it. She giggled and I climbed on her and shushed her. I whispered, "Your brother is right next door to you Y/n."

She sat up and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away to lay on my bed and she climbed on me to kiss me again. I flipped us over to kiss her neck till I heard a knocking on the door. I rolled myself off of her falling to the floor and mumbling out an "Ow" before I looked up to see Y/n looking down at me signalling me to go under the bed and I did as told.

I heard the door open and Malcolm's voice saying "What the hell is going on in here? Why are you walking around everywhere?"

I heard Y/n laugh then ask "Why are you awake?"

He scoffed to respond with "Because I can't sleep when I know I'm getting that vinyl tomorrow."

I looked around under her bed as I waited for Y/n to get Malcolm out. I noticed a bunch of things like papers, toys, pencils until I accidentally kicked something and large toy said: "To infinity and beyond!"

My eyes widened and I heard Malcolm ask "What was that? Is something under your bed?"

Y/n quickly responded. "No! Nothing! Get out!"

I got worried and hoped he was leaving till he said "No! Let me look under your bed if someone is here I'm fucking protecting you..." before I looked to my right to see Malcolm's face in front of my own.

I smiled at him and he looked up, probably at Y/n, as he said "What happened to don't touch ANYTHING!?" before he started tugging my arm to pull me out. I looked around the room and said "Woah! How did I get here?"

He slapped my arm and said "Shut up hoe." then turned to Y/n shaking his head and saying "You're a fucking idiot Y/n. I said NOT to touch ANYTHING INCLUDING JACK!"

She blushed and said, "It's not my fault..."

I smirked and he said "It is! You could easily just-" he looked at me and I gave him a cheeky smirk and he looked at Y/n saying "ew... Just... Jesus just say EW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BLONDE THING! What were you guys-" his eyes widened "WERE YOU GOING TO FUCK!?"

Me and Y/n both went to inform him that we weren't before he ran to the closet and grabbed a white sheet, blue blanket and pillows. I asked, "What are you doing?"

He threw the blankets with the other items on her dresser as he said "Change the sheets after and Y/N! STOP FUCKING MY FRIEND!" as he walked away. He walked away and quickly turned back and squinted his eyes as he asked "A few months ago... I walked into Ayla's basement... Jack was on the floor... Was that-"

"GET OUT!" We both yelled and his eyes widened as he closed the door and walked away, hopefully.

I sighed and sat on her bed and she giggled and put the blankets along with the other items back in the closet. She walked back over to me and sat with me. I looked at her and laughed as she asked: "What the hell just happened?"

I smiled and laid her on her bed again kissing her. I pulled away so our faces were inches away and whispered "Not sure but I don't care, he never said I couldn't be with you."

She blushed and I rolled over onto my back and pulled the blanket over us. She giggles then faces me and kisses me one last time before laying her head on my shoulder while her eyes close. I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes before I noticed the figure in the doorway. Finn.

Finn smirks and says "Jesus... I can't believe you were fucking Y/n behind Malcolm's ba-"

It came to the realization before I asked: "Are you having a sleepover with Malcolm without me?"

He looked scared but then smirked once again and asks "Are you having a sleepover with Y/n without me?" He walked out and I rolled my eyes before falling asleep.