Finn Wolfhard: I Hate You

Finn's POV

 She walked closer to me and I immediately screamed. "I HATE YOU!" She looked taken back and she went to say something but I cut her off "HOW COULD YOU?!"

 She finally got a word in "How could I what?" I did it. I slapped her. She stumbled back from complete shock.

 I grabbed her by her shirt and screamed: "I hate you!" 

 My brother came in. He pulled me away and threw me on the couch and helped her up. She was still in complete shock. I looked at Nick and he asked: "What happened?"

 I scoffed and screamed, "Y/n cheated on me!"

 She looked, yet again, taken back. He looked at her and asked, "Did you?"

 She shook her head "No" and said, "I don't remember cheating on him..."

 I went to attack her again and Nick threw me down. He screamed, "IF I ABUSED A GIRL I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE CHEATED ON ME!" 

 Now I was the one taken back. I looked around for a second and finally realized what I was doing to her. I went to walk towards her and she cowered back out of fear of me. I quickly grabbed her and hugged her. "It's okay. I'm so so sorry." She didn't hug back at first but eventually nuzzled back into my warmth. 

 I held her tight and she began crying again and she said: "I'm sorry Finn."

 I pulled away and held her shoulders and asked "Why? Did you actually cheat on me?"

 She violently shook her head saying "No, no, no. Finn, I was apologizing because-"

 I cut her off "You know why I thought you did though, right?" She shook her head "no" again and I felt teary eyed and said "You haven't been spending time with me and I thought you were seeing someone else. Behind my back."

 She looked taken back again and said "I haven't been because I have been doing stuff for you. Finn, believe me, I mean that." I shook my head contemplating what I just heard. She grabbed my face and kissed me. 

 "It's December right?" she asked. I nodded my head and she giggled and said: "Do you know what's in December?"

 I thought about for a minute and said "Christmas."

 She giggles and says "And?"

 I was confused and answered "My birthday?" She grabbed her coat and hat off of the couch and pulled them on, along with her gloves and scarf after. She pulled on her boots and she gave me one last kiss on the cheek and showed me the date on her phone. My birthday is tomorrow. She walked out of the house and I couldn't help but be excited. 

 Was I really just saying I hate her a couple minutes ago from assumptions. I am done being presumptuous. She is the best girlfriend ever and I feel like the worst boyfriend. I will make it up to her. Her birthday will be killer, whether she likes it or fucking not.