Jack Anderson: Colour

Jack's POV

 I walked into the studio and saw Malcolm's little sister there. Alone. I smiled and walked over to her sitting next to her. I held her hands in mine and said "Hey Y/n."

 She looked up at me and pulled her hands from mine and said "Hi" and wrapped her little arms around my neck. Her brother didn't know but we were dating. I listened for a sign that Malcolm was there or anybody was and heard nothing so I quickly leaned in and placed my mouth on hers. She smiled into the kiss and I held the side of her face in my hand.

 She giggled and pulled away and I whispered: "Wanna go grab something to eat angel?"

 She nodded her head and said, "Of course." I walked her to the exit of the studio and she grabbed her boots and pulled them on. I pulled on my shoes as I left my guitar in the warm studio and she left her backpack there too. 

 We walked through Vancouver and I opened the door to a Wendy's and held it for her. She giggled and said "Thank you" walking in.

 I said, "You're welcome" and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. She giggled and leaned back into me. Little did we know Malcolm was in the restaurant with Ayla and Finn. 

 I kissed her cheek and she smiled as she ordered her food me following my order right after hers. The lady smiles and says "You two are cute."

 I smiled and said "Thanks" as she went back to receive the order from the cooks handing us the bags.

 We went and sat down and I smiled as she held my hand on the table and I said "You know. When I'm with you it really feels like everything around me is just gone to black and white and you're that gorgeous burst of colour in the middle of the room. Have I ever told you that?"

 She blushed and kissed my hand that was holding her hand and said: "You have now." I smirked, stood up and kissed her picking up the garbage and throwing out all of it. She giggled while grabbing my hand to leave the restaurant. 

 We left and eventually got back to the studio. I went in and the lights were out making me think nobody was there. I kept them off and threw her on the couch where her bag was. I climbed on her and whispered "hey there" as she giggled. I kissed her neck and the lights went on. I sat up slowly and looked at the door to see Malcolm, Finn and Ayla walking through the doorway and I threw myself off. Ayla and Finn burst into laughter. Malcolm... Not so much.

 He walked over to me and said: "What the fuck are you doing?"

 I swallowed hard and said, "Well obviously I am cuddling and kissing my beautiful girlfriend also known as your sister don't hit me!"

 He lightly slapped my cheek and said "Finally you found love ya douche bag." and laughed at me.

 I felt my face go red and looked at Y/n and she was giggling and then I looked back at Malcolm to see them laughing at me. I was completely embarrassed and Y/n kissed my cheek and they continued laughing and I couldn't help but groan at the embarrassment that came over my body. She giggled and said "You guys are amazing." then eventually started got me to laugh along with the losers that were laughing with me now.