Josh Ovalle: Joshy

@markeymark13  asked for a Josh Ovalle imagine and  wants me to do a Josh Ovalle SMUT imagine! So... I thought I'd just make a Josh Ovalle smut to satisfy them both. LOL.

Josh's POV

I went through the contents of Vine 2. It seemed weird to me and my living room was entered by an angel. I smiled up at Y/n as she sat beside me and asked: "Whatcha looking at?"

I kissed her cheek and said "Vine 2."

She giggled and said, "You mean that 7-second video bullshit you did that made me want to end it all?"

I smirked and said "But of course my love." as I sat back on my couch.

She giggled and leaned into my side and said "Sounds like a blast, why is there a "2"?

I chuckled and said "Well I mean... Why isn't there."

"But there is." She says countering my attack.

I swallowed hard and said, "You're cute."

She giggled. I grabbed her hand tightly and whispered: "I want you to love me."

She smiles and says "I do love you Joshy."

I climbed on top of her and straddled her hips. She giggled and said, "I do."

I kissed her cheek. She giggled as I kissed down her face and then connected my lips to her neck. She swallowed hard and said "Joshy..."

I chuckled and said, "You want me Y/n?"

She nodded her head "yes" and I smiled.

I kissed up and down her neck, small pecks, not wanting to leave any hickeys. She giggles and since we were young I didn't want to be all frisky and sexual so I took her pants off slowly as I looked into her eyes.

She was blushing and I said, "You'll be okay Y/n."

She nods her head again and I kissed her. She kissed back and we kissed each other gently.

I pulled away after a second and I pulled my pants off. She blushed up at me even darker than before. I held her hips in my hands and she moaned again.

I pulled my boxers down and she swallowed hard again, I could feel the swallow under my lips.

I cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes. I whispered, "Do you want to do this?"

She nodded her head and I slowly pulled her panties down. She sighed and sat up. I took my fingers and sucked on them for a few seconds. I laced them with saliva and smiled down at her and whispered: "This may sting a bit hon."

She nodded her head and I pushed my fingers into her womanhood and she whined. I placed my lips against hers softly and she whined a bit as she kissed back.

She smiled against my lips and I whispered "Can I put in another finger?" and she nodded her head with approval at my question.

She giggled and said, "Just put it in quickly."

I did as demanded and began scissoring her and twisting my wrist to stretch her out. She mewled and I smiled and reached over to my bedside table to grab the box of condoms for the task at hand and once the condom was placed onto me I held the tip to her entrance.

She blushed and I gently pushed in. She gripped my shoulders. I smiled down at her and said "Don't be scared.

She sighed and said "I won't. I'm not. Just... Hold on please."

I nodded my head and leaned down on my elbows and looked into her eyes. She blushed deeply and said "Okay Joshy... G-Go ahead."

I smirked and pulled out slowly pushing in just as much. She squealed and then I began moving at a steady pace as she calmed. I continued to move in her and she whined and I continued.

She sat up as I continued and she laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my shoulder and whispered "faster Joshy. G-Go F-Faster."

I did as told and she whined and writhed under me as she clung to my body. I put my hands up her shirt and pulled it off throwing it to the floor. I took off my own and kept thrusting.

She giggled and said, "I love you so much."

I kissed her neck gently and whispered: "I love you just as much my little princess."

She whispered again "I feel something in my stomach, Josh."

"That's okay, it's normal, baby," I said as I thrust into her a few more times before she came. I came into the rubber and continued to thrust. She whimpered and continued to hold me with the very little strength she had left in her body.

I smiled at her and rubbed her back and whispered "You'll be alright" as I pulled out.

I lay on the bed and threw the filled condom into the trash. No words were exchanged as she lay down beside me and closed her eyes and fell asleep. I smirked to myself.