Finn Wolfhard: Church

A little dirty but no smut, don't worry.

Finn's POV

I look over at my girlfriend as she sits there reading out a sentence from the Bible in the Church. I roll my eyes finding all of this stupid. I get a good idea and look Y/n up and down.

She smiles as she puts the bible down and I grip her thigh tightly. She takes a deep breath after my action which tells me it's working.

"You look really good in that dress," I whisper. She puts her hand on mine and just holds it so I'm not crushing her thigh anymore. I squirm a bit overdramatically.

"What're you doing?" She whispers, anger peering through.

"Fuck, babe," I say. I lay my head on her shoulder and she flicks my forehead. "Ow," I whimper.
We are told to stand (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHURCH!) so we do. I move my arm around her waist gently. She smiles happily and then I grip her hip tightly to pull her close. "Hey, precious," I whisper.

"Fuck you," she whispers.

"If you want to but... We should go and... Y'know... Not do it in here?" I state playfully in a questioning manner.

"Fine..." she says and grabs my hand. She drags me out of the room and pins me to the wall.

 "What's wrong with you?" She asks.

"C' mon, babe. You were so into it. Don't deny it." I turn us around so I'm pinning her to the wall now. She pushes her hand through my hair and kisses me roughly. I kiss back smiling wide through it.

"You're crazy," she whispers between us.

"Can you blame me?" I ask. Confusion covers her face. "I'm sitting next to you, in a no fuck zone, I obviously want to break some rules and if I'm breaking rules in there or out here, doesn't change how badly I want you."

She giggles. "You don't make any sense to me," she states. I give her a confused look.

"What're you on about? I made that pretty clear, babe." I look at her and roll my eyes. "Fine, let me put it blandly." I cup her waist and whisper in her ear, "fuck me," to which she just kisses me in response.

"Aren't you cute," she says. I chuckle before we see her mother walk out of the main area we were originally in.

"What're you to doing?" Her mom asks.

"We're just-" Y/n begins but her mom just smiles. She was always chill so I knew she didn't really care. She hands us the car keys.

"Just head out to the car, sit in there, we'll be done in like 30 minutes," she says. We both smile and I take them.

I unlock the car and open the back door. "M 'lady?" I say.

I hold my hand out and she takes it as she climbs in. "Good sir," she giggles. I climb in after her and close the door. I pull her close to me and kiss her softly.

"We should fuck around," I say. She giggles and starts reaching up for my face. I grab her wrist and whisper "God, your giggle is just so perfect."

"Aww, is it?" She asks playfully.

"You know it is," I say. She wraps her arms around my shoulders before I say "You should totally tell me how much you love me, I like when you do that."

She cups my cheek and says "I love you more than anything."

"Yeah?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Mhm, I think that you and I could grow up then when we're older we can get married, maybe have a kid or two?" She looked hopeful. Most times she was playfully giddy but there was something about this that made me feel she was being extremely serious.

"Are you being serious or not, babe?" I ask. She wraps her arms tightly around my waist and lays her head on my shoulder. I wrap mine around her shoulders and whisper "Y/n?"

"I know that probably won't happen, but a girl can dream." I sigh and hug her tightly against me.

"What makes you think it won't?" I ask. She shrugs.

"I just know that you work with a bunch of attractive people and you could easily drop me," she says.

"Are you high?" I laugh out. She giggles and shakes her head in denial.

"I actually feel that one day you could date one of your co-stars or something." She looks into my eye for a reaction. I gave her a look of shock.

"You actually think there are people better than you?" I ask. She nods her head slowly and I start leaving pecks up her neck. between each peck, I drop another word from my next sentence.

"Nobody. Is. Better. Than. You."

I deepen the kisses against her throat for a reaction. She moans and cups the back of my head whimpering out, "Finn."

I wrap my arms around her waist and push my hands up the back of her dress. She tightens her grip on my back, her arms wrapped tightly around my shoulders. "I love you so much," I whisper into her ear.

"Fuck, you need to relax," she whispers into my hair. She pushes me away but I lunge right back onto her. It was like when your new family pet dog jumps on your neighbour for the first time and you tell them to get down before pulling them off, but they jump right back on.

"I can't relax," I say. I pull her close to me and she whispers to me.

"My mom is on her way back," which causes me to climb off of her and her mom opens the back door.

"I don't have protection in here so... I hope you guys didn't do anything stupid," her mom smiles down at us as she says the last word.

"Don't worry, she wouldn't let me get there. Especially at her home of God," I say, laughing hard. She looks at me in shock.

I shrug at her playfully and she leans up to kiss me. I kiss back.