Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 2)

I really am trying to update these guys but I need some ideas.

Finn's POV

 I ran up to the address she told me. I went to knock on the door but heard quiet whispers from the window. "Finn," they said "Finn!" a little louder but still a whisper then... "IT" hit me. I held the side of my head and looked at the ground and saw the "IT movie case on the ground. I looked to where it was thrown from and noticed the gorgeous girl in the window. I climbed the vines and got up to her level while her head peeked out the window.

 I grabbed her cheek softly and kissed her, she kissed back, I grabbed her hip, she grabbed my arm, I climbed in smoothly and closed the window behind me. She pushed me against the window and kissed deeper. I squeezed her hips and started slowly pushing her towards her bed. She started kissing my neck and I whispered "Babe? What happened? You needed something baby." 

 She grabbed my cheek in her palm and whispered: "I want to run away."

 I felt my eyebrows shoot up in confusion and said "Y/n no. You can't do that. I'll never see you again."

 She blushed and said "With you. I want to run away, with you."

 I stuttered out "B-Babe. No! I can-" she slapped her soft hand over my mouth and hushed me. 

 "My dad will hear you and kill you, Finn." I looked into her eyes and saw tears. I swung my head around out of stress, and then I growled under my breath.

 I grabbed her hands and asked, "What did your dad do baby?"

 She frowned and grabbed my hand tightly and whispered "he hurt me, Finn. Can we just-" she was cut off by a loud smash and "Y/N WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO?!" from her father outside of the door.

I grabbed her hand and walked towards the window. I pushed her towards it and whispered "Y/n go. I'll grab shit ya need. Go." She looked at me confused but still did as told.

After a few minutes, I held met her outside and brought her to my house. Instead of running away we just moved her in here. Now we are happy and she is safe.

Hey, guys, I am so sorry. Like holy fuck I'm sorry. These imagines will be shorter now. So I can get more in and you won't be mad