Nick Wolfhard: Touch

You may read the title and think "OOH SEX! BETTER REPORT!" It's not... I swear!

Nick's POV

"DONE!" I yelled as I had finally gotten every last character in Smash Ultimate. I looked to my left to see my girlfriend passed out, her pretty little head placed gently on the pillow next to me. I looked back up at the screen and smiled at my achievement.

I felt her hand touch my side as she turned in her sleep. I smiled a bit and got up to grab my blanket from the floor. I stood up to place it over her. She tossed a bit as I climbed over her to get back to my place on the bed. She opened her eyes a bit then looked at me.

I smiled down at her causing her to return the smile. She sat up a bit and I helped her sit up. I leaned against my bedframe and she placed her head on my shoulder. I smiled and held her hand right hand with my left hand, pulling her close. I pulled her arm over my stomach and she climbed into my lap. I rubbed her back as we sat there in silence.

I rubbed her hip gently and she cupped my face. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. I lean in slowly and peck her forehead. I smile and rub her lower back after pulling away from her face. She wraps her arms around my waist and curls into a ball in my lap. She lays her head on my chest as I wrap my arms around her small fragile body.

We lay there for a few minutes as the Smash Bros Theme song plays in the background. I kiss the top of her head and whisper "Did you hear what happened?"

She looks up at me in confusion. I chuckle and say "I unlocked the final character in Smash. Are you proud of me?" I rub her back.

She scoffs and says "Oh yeah, one hundred and ten percent Nick. SO proud." She rubs my shoulder making me laugh at her sarcasm.

She leans her head on my shoulder and pecks my neck. I sighed at the contact and saw my door burst open. Rosie, the dog, runs into my room and onto my bed. Following her was Finn and Quincy. Quincy sent an exaggerated gasp my way and said: "Are you two having, the sex?!"

Finn grabs his shoulder and says "We should go, and leave them alone. ROSIE! C'mon!" Rosie follows the two idiots out of my room and left the door open.

I get up causing Y/n to move so I can close the door. I close it and look back at Y/n to see her adjusting herself in my bed. She sat up and grabbed her phone. I locked the door and climbed on my bed moving to her slowly. She giggles and cups my cheeks after I toss her phone from her hand to the foot of the bed.

She slides her body slowly down the mattress and under me. She smiles up at me to whisper "Do you love me, Nick?"

I nod my head and whisper "Of course, who else is this perfect for me?"

She nods her head slowly and then says "Maybe... Someone else? I don't know... There is always someone like me out there..."

"Is there someone out there that will CONSTANTLY listen to me rant about my video game completions?" I lay on my side next to her and face her.

She faces me and whispers "Somewhere, yeah."

"Are they right here?" I ask her as I pull the blanket over our bodies.

She moves closer to me, only to say "Possibly."

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her SUPER close to me, so close our noses were touching. I whisper "You're beautiful..."

She squeezes my shoulders and pushes her nose right against my cheek. Her lips were hovering over mine. I placed a small kiss on her lips before she could say anything.

She went to say something before I heard Finn scream. "QUINCY FUCK! NO!" I raised my eyebrows as if I was taking it sexually and she hit my shoulder. I laughed and she pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me.

I kissed her deeper while I pulled her body against mine. Her chest was pressed against my chest and I tilted my head to access her neck. I sucked on her neck and whispered in her ear "You're so fucking hot."

She pushed my face away and giggled. I forced my head back to her neck. I went for kisses again and she let out a soft giggle.

"Nick!" She yells pushing my face away. I pull my face away before whipping my hair back. She looks up at me and wraps her arms around my waist.

I look around her body beneath my jaw to find a freed portion of flesh. I couldn't find one so I gripped her hip tightly causing her to arch her body into mine.

I smirked and leant back into her neck. I started sucking on the soft skin of her neck again. She pulled at my hair and I couldn't help but smile. I pulled away for a split second only to be pulled right back in.

"Baby slow, yourself," I whispered.

She giggled and cupped my neck before whispering "I wish you could just... let me."

"You should be letting ME!" I say. She wraps her arms around my body once again and cuddles close. I smile to myself and kiss her forehead before closing my eyes to sleep.

I closed my eyes tight and fell asleep within seconds after Y/n gave me a peck on the cheek and fell asleep on her own.