Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 1)

Jack's POV

 I was sitting around on the couch with my dog Oscar and heard a window smash upstairs. I climbed off of the couch and tiptoed towards the stairwell and heard a hiss of pain. I grabbed a cane from the umbrella holder and walked up the stairs in a stealthy manner till I heard small sounds of a girl crying, which caused me to move faster. 

 I finally reached the top of the stairs and saw a trail of blood leading from my room to the bathroom and slowly walked towards the washroom, still being cautious and grabbed the knob tightly, turning it slowly, walking into the room and peeking in first, I saw blood on the floor and a my first aid kit on the floor. I opened it more and she screeched a bit and I jumped in and slapped my hand over her mouth and whispered: "If anyone should be screaming it's me." Then I noticed some stab like wounds in her legs and arm. I kneeled down and pulled her closer to me and reached under my sink to grab the first aid kit. We don't usually use this so I should have the materials. 

 I took out gauze, polysporin, a damp cloth from the bathtub, and medical pads to put beneath the gauze. She held my hand as I put pressure on the deep, red, bloody, crimson, stab wound on her thigh. She hissed and crushed my shoulder. I squeezed the clear gel onto the pad and pressed it to her thigh, she hissed a bit and I mumbled "Poor thing" as I wrapped the gauze around the pad and kissed upon it. She blushed a bit and I continued to clean her up and fix her. Once I finished cleaning up the multiple wounds in her legs and arms I pulled her into my arms and whispered "Are you okay?" and she cried into my neck. I held her close and whispered, "Hey I'm here for you sweetheart. Um... What's your name?"

 I heard a struggled "Y-Y/n."

 I smiled a bit happy to hear the girls voice and said: "I'm Jack." She cried more and I heard my parents come in the house. I whispered a mumbled like "Shit." and she looked up at me with beautiful, glossy, e/c eyes. I whispered "I need you to hide in the closet. Okay?"

 She shook her head "no" and I softly carried her to my room, locked the window up inside, lay her down on my bed, left and locked her in with the key from the outside. I turned around and took the key out and saw my dad standing right there. He looked confused. 

 "What's going on Jack?" he asks me.

 I smile and say "Nothing. What about you?" I put my key in my pocket and walk away down the stairs to my mom. She had begun making dinner, spaghetti. 

 Y/n's POV

 I looked around and heard Jack and a man talking, probably his dad. I walked throughout the room and saw a trophy on the desk. I looked at it and read "Music Award" and put it back down. I saw a bean bag chair in the corner of the room and sat in it. I slipped off it immediately and panicked when I hit the closet door causing a LOUD banging noise. Then I looked at the door and saw a piece of the paper slide under. I crawled over to the door and picked it up reading it.

 Y/n be quiet I am eating dinner and my parents heard. I need you to be SUPER quiet. I'll be back soon, okay?

 I frowned and thought "What do I do now?" then heard a faint whisper "Write on the back to me." I wrote back as per told to.

 Okay, I'm sorry. I will just sit on the bed for now. I am going to play on your computer. What's the password?

 He wrote back

 For the password type in "Calpurnia" okay? Be quiet just play on the Candy Crush app. It's on the top left. 

 I smiled and ran to the computer and heard him go downstairs. I sat down and typed in "Calpurnia" "whatever the hell that was" but I obliviated the thought and saw the background was a batman symbol. I smiled and clicked the little candy crush symbol. A few minutes later Jack came in and I jumped. He grabbed me before I could fall out of the seat and he said "We need my mom or dad to meet you. They can help."

 I quickly almost violently shook my head "no". He grabbed my hand and began dragging me out of the room. I "climbed" up his arm and grabbed his face and whispered "Jack! No! Please don't." He faced me and our faces were super close. We basically just stared like that before his lips were softly placed on mine. I smirked and kissed back.

 Then I heard "Jack who is this?" We turned and saw his dad. I got immediately scared but calmed down when I noticed Jack was here for me.