Jack Anderson: First Kiss

Y/n's POV

 I walked into class ready for my presentation with Jack. He ran over and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him. I was dating Jack at this time and I walked with him to a computer because we were first to present. I smiled and typed in my password and he wrapped his arms around me and I finally finished typing. I had lost my voice last night and now here I am... He has to read, I get to click. He hates reading but he said he would. He leans back in his seat and Mrs. Hyde turns on the projector and I smile as I click the mouse to start the powerpoint. 

 We eventually finished, the class applauded, we sat down and I sat really close to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He whispers "I hate your voice for making me do that. Thank your voice for giving out on the big day." I frown a bit and nuzzle my face into his neck. He chuckles and wraps his arm tight around my shoulder and squeezed my shoulder.

I look over to see Ayla walking over and she sits beside Jack and starts talking about her and Jacks band practicing after school. As they continued to converse my eyes slowly closed and fell into a slumber in Jacks' arm. Lucky for me... This was last period.

I woke up... Not in class... But in a bed? Jacks bed. I looked around and saw a tray on his bedside table with soup and tea and a little note that says "You should get better from eating and drinking these. Be back soon babe. -Jack." I smiled at the note and pulled the tray to my lap. His brother Jarvis walked in and asked if I needed anything.

 I told him shook my head "no" and he says "Alright well... Jack should be home soon." as he slowly backs out of the room. 

 I heard the door open and in came Jack. He smiled at me and walked over sitting next to me with a huge smile. I smiled at him and he leant in and pushed his nose against my forehead. I pulled him to me and started cuddling him. That's when I noticed I was wearing his shirt and my undergarments only. I looked at him shocked and he asked "What?"

 I tried to talk and it came out faintly. "Where are my clothes?

" He jumped a bit and said "Don't worry about it. I put them in the wash with my laundry downstairs. So I just put you in my clothes."

 I blushed a bit and stared at my lap. "Oh... You saw me..."

 He jumped again and said "Not naked! No, no, no, no, no-... OKay yes. Only in your undergarments! But it's okay... I will be honest. I only rubbed with my hand on your tummy." I giggled at the word and he smiled as he grabbed my hand. He chuckled softly and said, "Why are you so gorgeous?"

 I shrugged and asked, "Why are you so handsome?" Again, voice raspy. 

 He smiled and moved closer to me. He rubbed the back of my hand and pushed his nose against mine and whispered: "I think I love you." My eyes widened.

 He had never said he "loved" me. I blushed and finally calmed down a bit and said: "I-I love you too." He smiles and presses his nose deeper into mine. My eyes started fluttering shut. Then I felt lips on my own. Just softly pressed against my own. I pulled my mouth away and I blushed. 

 He used his index finger to tilt my head up and he whispers "I love you."

 I blush and kiss his cheek and say "I love you too."