Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 2)

For @-peachyanderson THIS IS SMUT! THIS IS A SOLID SMUT IMAGINE SO BURN IN HELL! LOL! NO REPORTING!

Quincy's POV

I carry Y/n to our room and smile as I lay her on the bed. She cups my face as I climb on top of her. She whispers, "You're perfect."

I chuckle, shaking my head in denial of her weirdly sweet words. "That's false," I whisper to her. She cups my face and kisses me. I kiss back with a large smile on my face.

I push my hand under her shirt and whisper, "you're going to like this," before she starts smashing her lips against my own, grinding them against each other.

She pushes me away a bit and then whispers "You're amazing, Quincy, really."

I laugh a bit and kiss her gently. She kisses back the same. I kiss up her neck quickly and she starts pulling at my shirt attempting to remove it. "You're so antsy," I whisper while pulling her pants down to her knees.

"I know. What kind of sexually active girlfriend would I be if I wasn't?" She asks.

"A normal one?" I say as if it's obvious. Her phone starts ringing and I smile. I lay on my back with laughter erupting from my system.

She picks it up and says an annoyed "Hello?" I sit up and gently kiss her neck. Not deep enough for her to struggle to talk to her mom but deep enough to make her a little happier on the call.

"Of course, mum," she says wrapping her arm around my shoulders. I kiss a little deeper and she smiles, biting her lip. "Mhm, sure... We'll come down next week at some point." She pushes her fingers through my hair. "Yeah, yeah, sure," she moans out a bit.

She hangs up and climbs on me, straddling me. I smile up at her and ask, "What're you up to now?"

"Nothing I guess, unless you really want me to," she whispers while pushing her small soft hands up my chest. She pinches my jaw lightly between her middle and forefinger, tilting my head up to look at her.

"You know I do," I smirk. She removes her shirt and I sit up to cup her breasts. I kiss up her chest to her throat. She pushes her hand through my hair and then moans quietly.

"I really fucking love you," I whisper as I remove my shirt. She kisses me hard and I flip us over so I'm on top.

I pull her pants down and she unbuckles my belt quickly. She removes my belt and then wraps it around the back of my neck to pull me down. "You okay, baby?" She asks.

"Yes, I am," I confirm. She flips us over again.

I strap my arms around her waist before tossing her pants on the ground. I throw her pants to the floor and smile. She pulls my boxers down and I chuckle.

I unclasp her bra and throw it with her pants. I cup her breasts and suck on the tops of them. I whisper "Do you love me?"

"More than anything, Fox," she says. I push her panties to the side and rub my fingers against her entrance. She hums and tilts her head back. I suck on my fingers a bit and shove my fingers in her roughly.

She grips my shoulders before whispering "Just fuck me, Quincy." I can't help but get even harder from her words. I continue to finger her till I feel she's been prepped enough.

"Ready?" I ask. She nods her head while letting out a gorgeous moan.

I push her panties aside and just drop her onto me. She gasps from pain and I immediately start fucking her roughly. Not fast but rough. She gasps while tugging my locks and a tear spills from her e/c eye. I grip her thigh roughly and whisper "grind against me."

She gyrates her hips against my own, riding my cock gorgeously. I thrust up into her not wanting this moment to end. She wiggles a bit as if trying to stretch herself more.

"God you're big," she moans out. I smirk and sit up, removing myself from her womb, her letting out a whine from loss of contact. I flip us over so I'm on top and she's looking right into my eyes.

I flip her onto her stomach and put her in a downward doggy yoga position. Her face was pressed against the pillows as I slammed my large cock into her womanhood.

"QUINCY!" she yells. I hear the door shut but just convinced myself I was hallucinating. I moved quickly in and out of her, not rough, just fast.

She reaches her arms back and I grab both her hands. I lace our fingers and move harder. She whimpers and attempts to release her hands from my grip. I fuck her faster than she's ever been fucked. I pull her body up, crushing her breasts in my palms and fucking her from behind.

"F-Fuck! I'm so close," she moans out, leaning her head back onto my shoulder.

"It's only been ten minutes pretty girl, can you hold it for me?" I ask. She shakes her head, denying that she could. "Beg me to cum then," I whisper.

Y/n's POV

I don't know why he had asked me to beg but I loved it. I whined. "P-Please Quincy," she moans.

"Keep begging," he says as he moves a bit faster, his thrusts pushing me forward.

"FUCK! Quincy please, please, PLEASE let me cum," I say. He moves at a speed I didn't expect.

"MORE!" He yells. I was shocked but did as told.

"Quincy! Sir! PLEASE LET ME CUM!" I yell. "PLEASE!"

He moves at a speed that could only be described as inhumanly possible and he whispers deeply in my ear," Now."

I came onto him and he came in me. I clung to the pillow and whispered "Quincy..."

He nods his head and asks out "Babe?"

"Mhm?" I ask. My eyes were fluttering shut because I was tired.

"You're so incredibly good at that," he says.

I blush then hear Nick call out "FUCK YOU! THAT WAS GROSS!"

We both giggle and end up falling asleep.