Jack Anderson: I Really Like You

For @1heafphoneturtle1 I know it's short

Y/n's POV

I was playing a game of Truth or Dare with Malcolm, Jack, Ayla and Finn. Ayla was starting the game.

"Finn, truth or dare?" she asked him with a smirk.

He sighed and said, "I guess I pick truth."

Ayla smiled and asked, "Do you have a crush on anyone in the room right now?"

He scoffed and said "No," as he picked up his cup of water and took a sip.

He turned to me and asked "truth or-"

"Dare!" I yelled out. He started laughing and he said "Okay... I dare you to tell us the last thing you searched on youtube" as he smirked.

I sighed and went to my youtube app, clicked history and the first thing I saw was Markiplier's "Bendy and the Ink Machine: CHAPTER 4." I told the group of the video.

Ayla smirked and asked "Bendy and the Ink Machine?"

I nodded my head and said, "Pretty cool game, just being honest."

I turned my head to Jack and yelled "JACK!" causing him to jump in his spot.

He looked around and asked "Me?"

I sighed and asked "Truth or dare?"

He smiled and said "Truth."

I looked at Malcolm and whispered, "What pussies, eh?"

He nodded his head and I said "Fine... I have a question. What is the name of your crush?"

He swallowed so hard it was visible to the 4 person crowd sat around him on the scratched up wooden floor of the basement. He scoffed and said, "I don't have to answer right?"

I sighed and went to respond before Finn cut me off saying "Come on dude, we're waiting."

I sighed and he said, "I like Y/n, next fucking question."

I felt my heart skip a beat as the words escaped his chapped lips. He looked at me clearly embarassed. I sighed and looked at Finn as Jack began his next turn.

"Ayla, truth or dare?" He asked still embarrassed.

Ayla smiled at him sympathetically. She says "Truth."

Jack nods his head and says "Is it true that I can leave the room please?"

Finn holds his knee and says "Of course dude."

Jack got up and ran from the room.

I ran after him and he smiled at me sadly as he sat on the couch. I walked over and sat with him and wrapped my arm over his shoulder. He smiled at me sadly and I said: "It's okay, you know that right?"

He sighed and said, "Obviously I know that I just didn't want you to know I had a crush on you, especially through a game of Truth or Dare."

I hugged him around his waist and said: "How about you and me stay up here so I can tell you how much I like you."

He chuckled and said, "How long are we staying up here?"

I smiled and made him lean back against the couch as I laid against his side and closed my eyes, I whispered "or you could let me nap while I cuddle you."

He chuckled and said, "For sure." as he wrapped his arms around me. I blushed and he said, "I love you."

"Too much" I whispered back. He chuckled.

"I really like you."