Chapter 2

Gina's POV

"You are so beautiful."

"You are my venus."

"You are my angel."

"You are my fairy."

Every single day, I heard these cheesy lines. It was like listening to a recording for me.

Argh I hated them.

"Men" I smirked.
They were just crazy lunatic sex maniacs.

I rolled my eyes to the sky while listening to those cheesy lines that my latest boyfriend was saying to me right now.

"Gina, I love you. You are so gorgeous. I think you are even more beautiful than sunshine. You are totally a goddess. You are ..."

"Stop!" I cut him off. I couldn't continue listening to him anymore. His voice made me feel so gross that I wanted to vomit.

"What happened? Are you not feeling well, Gina? You look so pale," he tensed up while watching me with a worried expression plastered on his face.

"I am fine. I am just Argh Tim, we are over. Bye, "I said curtly and stood from a stool at the Meirs Lounge Bar. I turned around to go, but he stopped me. He pulled me towards him and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Wait! Gina, what did you say? Over? Did I hear wrong? We only dated for three days and OVER! Why? Give me a reason why you are breaking up with me," He snapped, glaring at me.

"Again" I groaned and gave him a cold glare.

"Reasons! There are none. I just want to break up with you, okay? LET ME GO" I hissed, pulling my wrist out of his hands. He was so annoying.

"HA! That's not a reason, baby. I won't let you go." he said and tightened his grip. My wrist started turning red and I winced.

"That hurt me, you bastard. How dare you hurt me?" I snapped in my mind and glared at him. I closed my eyes for a second and calmed myself.

"Tim, you will regret this." I warned him but he didn't seem to care about this.

"Why would I?" he smirked and his eyes became dark with anger and desire. He came closer to me.

My lips curved a little, and I stared at him with a blank face. He tucked a lock of hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek while he tossed me between his chest and bar counter. He then leaned closer to my lips, trying to kiss me. I wasted no time slapping him hard on his face.

"What the fuck?" he growled and retraced his steps but he still didn't let go of me.

His left cheek became bright red immediately after the slap. His eyes blazed and he clenched his jaws. He grabbed both of my arms roughly and tightened his grip. He was now glaring at me like I was his prey.

"You dare to slap me. Okay, I won't let you go. You are mine." he said and came closer to me again.

I leered and averted my eyes to the side.

"Look at me" he demanded and I shrugged. I felt his grip became strong on my arms. I started to feel the pain but I didn't show that and stood still. He thought I would struggle like a deer caught in a trap and beg him for a release.

"You are wrong," I frowned and continued standing still with poker face. He became a nuisance to me. I averted my eyes up and down, not paying attention to him. His face flushed more red and his anger was visible now.

"Why aren't you moving or struggling, huh? WHY?" He said, shaking me roughly. My eyes shot daggers at him and I clenched my jaws because of the pain on my arm.