Chapter 6

John's POV

"Dad, how long I have to be here in Alaska?" I asked, losing my patience.

I was here for a week and there were no sign of Gina coming back.

"Until you get Gina" my dad demanded and I banged my fist on the wall beside me.

"What!" I exclaimed as my anger rose up. Until I got Gina? So, that mean I wasn't allowed to come back to L.A if I didn't bring Gina with me. HA! How could he say this to me? Was she that important to him more than his own son? I was speechless at his words.

"Don't kidding me, Dad" I snorted. I put my one hand behind the neck. It was stressing me.

"I am not. I am serious. I sent you there to get your fiancé, okay? Don't come back until you get Gina." He uttered and I rolled my eyes.

Argh! He was being bossy and demanding me again. It was so annoying. I thought it was my first time annoying his bossy demanding voice. He often said superior to me, but I didn't mind back then. Now, it became a bother.

"Fine! I will get her" I said curtly and ended the call before he said another words. I didn't want to listen to his commanding voice anymore. I threw my phone on the bed and ruffled my hair roughly. There were many frustration running inside me.

Damn!

I was now standing in front of the window, viewing the icy mountains of Alaska. The view was pleasant but it didn't ease my mind. I was so frustrated and stressed out right now that my head was going to explode. My blood was also boiling with anger inside me.

Gina Meirs, you gave me headaches.

"ARRRRR" I screamed inside my mind. I wanted to explode my anger. She was irritating me.

"Damn!" I whispered. I thought she was hiding and running away from me. I was sure that Martha already told her about me, coming here for our marriage. I ran my fingers into my hair and heaved a sign. All I could do right now was wait for her.

I went to mini bar and poured some whisky. I did some check ups on my works and mails from my laptop while sitting on a stool by the bar.

 I did some check ups on my works and mails from my laptop while sitting on a stool by the bar

BEEP BEEP ....

I heard my phone was ringing from the bedroom. "Who the hell is it?" I murmured and went there. I picked up my vibrating phone from the bed.

Martha Elvis

Her name was flashed on my phone screen and I grinned. I was beyond my happiness to see that. I immediately answered the call.

"Hi, Martha" I greeted her enthusiastically.
"Hi, John. How was your days? I hoped you are fine. I have a good new for you." she chuckled.
"Oh! Really? I am fine very well, Martha" I replied to her, smirking. I was certain that her new was about Gina, coming back here.