Chapter 18

Gina's POV

At the hospital,

"Where am I? "I whispered in my mind.
Then, I realized that I am at the hospital.

I slowly got up from the bed.
My eyes widened at a sight.
I was shocked.
I saw someone sleeping on the chair while lying his head on the bed.

"John ..."

I realized and said with a soft voice but he didn't seem to hear that.

I looked at him. He was sitting and sleeping on his forearm while lying his head beside me on the bed.

I stared at him. I saw some black circles under his eyes.

Damn!!!

I gave him hard times again.

I stared at him again. Although he has black circles, he is still handsome.
He still looks like a charming prince.

At that time, I felt happy but also sad. My heart is also beating with a rhythm, not so slow not so fast.

I lied back on the bed.

"So he found me. What am I going to do if he break up with me?" I said in my mind.

I closed my eyes. I felt some tears fell from my eyes.

Then, I felt someone is wiping my tears. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw John watching at me with sadness and pain in his eyes.

I stared back him. The more I look at him, the more I miss him and the more I don't want to lose him.

The doctors came in and checked my conditions. They said I am fine now but they didn't know that it was only physically. Deep inside my heart, I am badly wounded and mentally depressed at that moment.

I don't want to lose him.

I can't say anything except sorry to him during these days.
I can't tell him the truth. Whenever I tried to tell the truth, my tongue tied and I became a deaf. I am afraid of losing him when I tell him the truth for hiding from him.

I saw him nursing and taking care of me.

I didn't talk much to John during the days at the hospital. I was busy staring at him all most all of my time.

I have to tell him the truth sooner.

After the discharge, John sent me to my house. I went to the bedroom and he accompanied me. My mind is now filled with thoughts of how to tell him the truth.

I lied down on the bed. He put comforter on me. I stared at him again.

His eyes filled with sadness and hurt.

I felt hurt. I tortured him so bad.
I have to tell him now.
I heaved a soft sign and gathered all of my courage.

Then, I talked about the reason why I went hiding from him.

I was surprised at John because when he learned about the truth, he didn't blame me.

Instead he said it was his fault and he asked for my forgiveness.