Chapter 38

*Don Don Don ... Update time. I am back. Miss me? Hehe. I managed to update this time fast compared to the last week. I am doing to finish this story first and I have no time for editing. sorry about that. now I am here, updated a new chappie. I hope you enjoy it.😍

I want to dedicate this chappie to my lovely friend, Andrea(@AndreaSVessman) You are such a lovely friend. You always ask me about how my story is going and listen to every whines about me and my life. Thank you for becoming my friend. You are really one of my lovely friends. Love you, Andrea.❤

Here comes my new chappie, remember to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ME on wattpad.❤❤❤

Happy 6K Views day, my fans. Thanks a lot for this 😘😘😘

Love you all my fans and my readers *Mwah 😘😘😘

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 38

John's POV

I will be yours forever

I won't let you go, John

I will be your Mrs. Fredericks

Gina's words when I proposed her flashed into my mind. Damn it! Every single words of her were now like daggers piercing my heart though they once made me so hyped and happy. I was staring at the ring for god know how long I was.

"I am not going to give up, Gina as long as I am alive. I won't let you run away from me this time and I am going to put this ring on your hands back. This ring belongs to you. Only you," I muttered in my mind as I gripped the ring hard in my hand. This ring mean a lot to me and I didn't want to lose it. So, I decided to keep it in my safe, "Stay here for a while. I'll be back for you as soon as possible."

I breathed out a sign. I was so certain that I had to go many places in order to chase her, judging from her sudden disappearance to Mexico back then. She isn't an easy type when it comes to playing hide and seek. She is like an expert in that. God! How am I going to win against her? I took out my passport and grabbed my car keys before I rushed downstairs.

"Mom, Dad, I won't be back for a while. I am going to follow her. Don't worry I am going to take her back. Trust me, okay?" I said, smiling weakly at them as I sat across them in the living room. I had a hunch that she went back to Alaska and I am sure about that. According to her behaviors, she is definitely going to hunt for her parents' reasons and she won't give up until she get appropriate and satisfying answers.

"I trust you, John but just don't made me disappoint you. Oh! Here," my dad said, handing me a folder. I raised my brows at him. What? Is there another secret left to be revealed?

"What is that?" I asked but he looked away. Why is he back to mute again? My blood boiled at the sight as soon as I opened that folder and read the content inside. What the heck! I glared at my parents who were avoiding my eyes at that moment.