Chapter 8

Gina's POV

"Hmmm he is pretty persistent." I said in my minds.

I am now in the bathroom, brushing my teeth before I go to bed. I can't stop thinking about him. After a few seconds, I finished brushing my teeth and washed my face.

Then, I went to my walk in closet and sat in front of my dressing table. I looked myself in the mirror and that made me think about John again.

Damn!

After conservation with him, I am sure that he is into me but he won't admit that because when I asked him do he like me, he didn't say anything to me and neglected my question. I smirked. He is brave, isn't it? Why did he act like a coward back then?

I shook my head a little and applied some toner and moisture on my face and some Bath & Body lotion on my hands and legs. The weather at Alaska is so dry and cold and that made my skin dry too. So I have to apply them to prevent my skin damage. While I was applying lotions, I thought about him again.

He didn't leave his eyes on me. He was staring at me and he was even stayed close to me the whole time. My heart started beating wildly at that thought because at that time his nearness made my heart fluttered and went wild.

I thought back to our conservations. I am sure that he is being patient with me the whole time because I didn't ask any single things about him and I also said that I had no interest on him.

All most all of our conservations were started by him and I only answered what he asked. I am sure that I made him angry but he didn't show me that he was angry.

He only smiled sweetly to me and patiently asked about my life and works. I am so proud of myself right now that I made a guy like him patient.

Then, I thought about his face. Yeh, I admitted that he is more handsome than in the photos.

The way he stared at me with his grayish eyes was making my cold irony heart melt. His husky male voice was also so attractive to me.

I also enjoyed watching his expressions. I saw he chocked when I asked him "Are you going to continue staring me like that?" The way he chocked at my words is so funny that I wanted to laugh so bad but I controlled it because it will embarrass him. He already dated so many girls and yet he looked nervous as hell in front of me. I smiled at that thought and went to my bed.

I am now lying on my bed while staring at the ceiling. I rolled my body and stretched it like a kitten on the bed. I felt so energetic and I don't feel like sleepy right now. So I got up and took a coat from my closet. Then, I went outside and strolled around in the rose garden.

The night breeze is so cold that I crossed my hands on my chest while strolling around in garden. The rose scent in cold clean air made me so fresh and relaxed. It also calmed my wild heart a little. I sat on the swing that uncle Ben made for me when I was 12years old. While I was riding my swing, I thought of him again. I can't help but thinking about him again and again.

I smiled at the thought that he is not the only one who was staring. I was also watching and staring at him secretly. I am sure that he didn't know about that.

I saw him, removing broccolis from his dish. I am sure that he hates them and also a picky eater. I laughed at that thought because I found that part of him cute.

I found out that his way of talking is short but it is clear to understand.
He always runs his fingers into his hair whenever he was trapped at my words. That part made him cute too. Why am I seeing these parts cute? I don't understand myself right now.

I sensed some of his ruthless behavior when he discussed about my works with me. He gave me some useful advices but I found them cruel.

I thought he is cruel when it comes to work and now, I am sure that the news about ruthless arrogant devil was right according to his advices and suggestions on my works.