Chapter 36

*Sorry for late update because this chapter is long and I had a lot of difficulties editing them. Hope you enjoy this. I would like you to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE this story. I want to advertise this but I am busy these days and I couldn't active here. So, dear readers, help me with advertising this story. Thank you and I love you all*

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my newest fan, OlufunkeOke. Thank you for reading and voting my story. You gave me a lot of inspirations and I am so happy for your kindness. Your votes did help me in editing this chapter. Thank you, hope you enjoy my story.

Also thanks for 5K views my fans. You all make me so happy. Happy 5K views day.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 36

Back to present

John's POV

"Gina is Chrissy?"
My mind was now in mess. How was that possible? It couldn't be real. No, she shouldn't be her. I might be dreaming. Please be a nightmare.

"LET ME GO, YOU JERK!"

All of my blood drained after her words. My hopes were now shattered into millions pieces. She was yelling and struggling so hard to get out of my grip but I didn't release her. I even tightened it more although my hands were trembling like hell. I was so afraid to lose her. I didn't know how am I supposed to live without her? She is like sunshine in my world that I didn't want to lose. I wanted to see her, wake up with her and be together with her every day. I am not going to let her go ever.

"It is fucking impossible. You two are total opposite. You ... don't even look her. Do you think I will trust your words, Gina? How am I supposed to?" I retorted after calming myself a little. That was right. How am I supposed to believe? She didn't even have a mere similarity of Chrissy. Chrissy is a cute girl with chubby cheeks and cheerful girl. The only things they shared the same are hair color and eye color. The rest are all different. Personality, looks even voice all different.

"Oh right, let me tell you this. This is because of you," she huffed with a sarcastic tone. My brows wrinkled in confusion. What did she mean?

"I didn't look like the way I was before because of you, YOU BASTARD! I suffered severe depression and of course malnutrition that lead to major weight loss in me. Got that now? Let me go, you JERK! Don't dare to touch me! You are disgusting!" She then continued, hissing and glaring at the same time.

Her words were like daggers that stabbed my throbbing heart. I am disgusting? I couldn't say anything back to her as my voice left me all of the sudden. Energies in my hands also reduced and my grip loosed a bit. Did she hate me that much? More tears streamed down from my eyes as I watched her, clenching jaws at me along with her fists.