Chapter 24

Gina's POV

I saw his bookshelf and collections of movies. All of them were associated with Harry Potter. I guessed he really like Harry Potter.

He was staring at me while sitting on the bed. I glanced at him. He signaled me to come closer to him. I smiled at him. He is wicked man.

I went and sat on his lap while leaning my head on his chest. I listened to his heartbeats and inhaled his sweet masculine scent.

I told him that I missed my parents so much while seeing his parents. They reminded me of my parents. He comforted me and eased my sadness. My sadness disappeared and I felt happy again. He became the one who can comfort and ease my sadness and pains. He made me happy all the time with him. I am so glad that he is going to be my husband. I was lucky to have him.

I was tired because of travelling and my eyelids were heavy. I was so sleepy while my head leaned against his chest.

I told him to lend me his arm because it became my habit sleeping on his arms during these days. I felt safe and slept well in the circle of his arms. He agreed me and suddenly I got an urge to tease him. I don't know why but I seriously want to tease him right now.

I said that his arm was better than the pillows. He smirked at me. He was smiling with a grin on his face right now. He said that he would punish me if I say like that again.

Punish me? Haha I wanted to know. So, I teased him again.

He laid me down on the bed and went on top of me.

"It is your fault. You started this. You are a bad girl. Now I will punish you, my love, Gina."
I grinned at him and replied him mischievously,
"Then punish me, Mr. Fredericks"

He started kissing me hungrily like a beast.
Haha. So, that's his punishment for me. I like it. I decided to tease him more in the future.

I want more kisses from him. I was so intoxicated by his kisses and I couldn't get enough of him. His kisses and his touches made my heartbeats wild. He is really a good kisser.

I hoped he didn't kiss his exes like this. Wait a minute. What? Why am I being jealous again?
"Calm down, Gina calm down. Argh stupid jealousy." I reminded in my mind.

I kissed him back with the same passion.
After our kiss, we both laid down on the bed. He laid his arm under my neck and I pillowed it. He put the blanket over my body and pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep soundly in the circle of his arms. He hugged me tightly and his warmness made me feel safe during the sleep.

My world is filled with full of happiness right now. I was afraid to lose them. I wanted to keep them forever and always.

John's POV

Gina followed me when I went to the work or outside. She didn't leave me for a second during these days.
I was so happy being with her.

After my work, we began preparing our engagement party.

We decided to do our engagement party at Metropol Banquet which is famous venue for engagement parties and it is also one of our Fredericks business under my dad's management.

We chose western style family buffet to treat our guest and also we ordered three tired cake with some cupcakes and macaroons as desserts.

We went to famous wedding planner in Las Angeles, Mindy Weiss for decorations and plans for our engagement party.

Gina wanted my parents to host the party and I agreed with her.

Now we are discussing about the party with Mindy. Gina wanted the party to be elegant and simple with rose decorations. I was only listening to her and Mindy's conservation.