Chapter 30

*Sorry For The Late Update Again*
Hope You Enjoy this chapter ❤

John's POV

She is so cute!

My mom introduced me to a girl. She was like a little angel, hiding behind her dad. I couldn't take my eyes from her. "Chrissy?" I smiled. It is unique.

Her cheeks flushed more red when our eyes met. Her brown eyes were so beautiful and that took my breath away. Every glance of her made my heart skip a beat. She was a captivating girl and I couldn't stop staring at her.

She was also an adorable girl with her golden brown bob hair. I chuckled slightly. She was peeping me the whole time but still she didn't talk to me. I continued staring at her. Every movement of her was so mesmerizing in my eyes. She was the cutest one I had ever seen in my life.

"Thank You, Mom," I whispered. She made Chrissy play with me. She broke awkward situation between us. Chrissy was nervous around me and she stayed silent most of the time. I wanted to be friend with her. I wanted to know about her more.

I tried many ways. I even let her play with my car toys. They were my most precious toys and I didn't let anyone to touch them until now. As we spent more time together, we became close and she didn't seem to nervous anymore.

She stayed beside me almost the whole time and I found many things about her. They were all interesting to me. I thought she was a quiet shy girl but I was wrong. She was a cheerful feisty girl. She talked continuously like a sparrow and she was high spirited all the time. I was surprised by myself. Normally, I didn't like the girl who talks so much and now I didn't mind her. I even found that cute.

We were now enjoying our dinner and she was beside me, eating her toast. She told me to sit beside her and I did. I always sat beside her during our lunches and dinners at the picnic. I was so happy being with her. I also had a chance to take care of her instead of her parents and babysitter.

"I want to eat your sausage, Johnny. Can I?" She purred while batting her eyelashes. I couldn't resist her endearing face and I gave it without hesitation. It was worth giving her that sausage because I got to see her beautiful smile in turn.

"That's strange, Johnny. You didn't give any of your food to others especially your sausage. Now, you gave it to Chrissy? Wow baby! You changed," my mom said with her raised brows.

"I am not mom," I yapped and my cheeks flushed a little. I glanced at Chrissy. She was giggling and staring at me while eating my sausage.

"Chrissy, you are lucky"

"Thank you auntie Annie," she said and my heart melted. Her voice was so sweet that I wanted to hear it everyday. It was like a music to my ears.

Our dinner time was lively and noisy with lots of laughing and chatting. After the dinner, her dad gave her ice cream which was her favorite strawberry. Her reaction was priceless at that time. Her eyes sparkled with delighted smile on her face.

Unlike her, I didn't like strawberry flavor and so, he gave me vanilla ice cream. I didn't like to eat ice cream that much and I prefered eating fruits. We sat together on a bench and ate our ice cream while our parents were busy cleaning the leftovers. She sometimes snatched my ice cream and I let her. In that way, she helped me finished my ice cream.

"Hey princess, come here. Come to daddy" Her dad said, extending his hands out and sat across us.
"No," she replied and wrapped her hands around my waist. I jerked up at the sudden touch and the ice cream in my mouth choked me. I turned my head to her. She was leaning her head on my shoulder.