Chapter 23

Hello??? Miss me, my lovelies?? 😂😂😂 I am back but I am still editing my previous chapters. Long time no update. Hope you love this chapter ❤❤❤

Also I want to thank all of my fans, readers and supporters who made my story reach 1k views. When I first saw 1k views, I was so happy that I am about to cry while looking that. 1k views mean a lot to me because I am a newbie here. Now It is 1.2k views. I really appreciate and happy that you all read my story and also vote me. Thank you I will try my best in the future, my lovelies ❤❤❤❤

 Thank you I will try my best in the future, my lovelies ❤❤❤❤

Gina's POV

Days at Mexico with John were full of happiness. We had so much fun and we also kissed so many time.

The happiest time at Mexico was the time that he proposed me. I will never forget that. It was one of my precious moments of my life.

We stayed at Mexico for a week.

During this week, we shared stories of our lives every day about our likes and dislikes, our school days, our college days and also some of our exes. After our conservations, I felt that we became closer and more understanding to each other. I thought our bond and love become stronger and stronger every day.

That made me so happy and I decided not to leave him alone again. I will stay by his side forever till death do us apart.

I told him about Luke who cheated on me and also what I did to him after I found out that. I saw his shocked expression on his face. I am sure that he didn't think I am that bad. I smiled because I am more cruel and bad than he thought.

We decided to go to LA because I told John that I wanted to meet his parents. I have to meet them now because he already proposed me and yet I haven't seen his parents. I don't even know how his parents looked like.

"You proposed me already so I want to meet your parents. I haven't met your parents but you had already met my grandparents. It is not fair, you know." I said to him while pouting a little.

I am now sitting on his lap while he was checking his emails from his phone. After my words, he faced me and smiled.

"Okay, as you wish, my love. So let's go to LA first. I will fetch your grandparents later to LA for a visit and also for our wedding. Okay?" He said and stared at me with his dreamy eyes.

"Okay" I replied to him with a wide smile on my face. Finally I am going to meet his parents.

After 4hours of flying from Mexico to LA inside John's private plane, we arrived Las Angeles. I told Grey to pick up my grandparents from Alaska to LA before I left to LA.

At the airport, John's driver already arrived and he was waiting for us. He led us to a limousine and took us to John's home. I suddenly felt nervous to meet his parents.

I looked at my clothes whether it is neat and tidy. I chose my dress carefully last night because I want to look good in front of them.

It is a white bodycon dress and that made me looked grace. The length of the dress is not too short also not too long. It is at my knee level. I matched the dress with my baby pink stilettos and Louis Vuitton leather pink clutch.