Chapter 21

Gina’s POV

“Would you marry me? Would you be mine forever?”

His words made me so happy that I wanted to jump till I hit the heaven.

Oh my god!

He wants to marry me because he loves me for real and not because his parents’ wish.

I am so happy.

“Thank you mom and dad for sending John to me. He is the best gift ever and I love him so much” I said in my minds, hoping these words to reach my parents in the heaven.

I saw John holding a diamond ring in front of me.

That diamond ring is so beautiful that is in the form of a rose with a giant and shiny 24 carat diamond at the center surrounded by the tiny and shiny diamonds.

It is sparkling and shining under the dim light.

Arrrrrr I can’t control my tears now. Some of them fell down on my cheeks.

All of me and my mind were filled with happiness at that moment.

“Gina, can you please say me Yes? Please have mercy on me, please say Yes, Baby” He said with a pleading voice.

I smiled widely to him with my tears in my eyes and on my cheeks. Of course, why would I reject such a wonderful man? I am so lucky to have him as my husband.

Then, I bent down on my knees and went nearer to him. I warped my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly while holding the boutique.

“Yes, of course. John, Yes. I will marry you. I am so happy to have you as my husband and I love you so much, John” I said happily to him.

“Me too, I am so happy to have you as my wife, Gina. I love you so much and I will love you forever and always I promise. So be mine forever baby.” He said while hugging me back tightly.

I felt so happy. I never thought that he would propose me that fast and with such a romantic decorations. I can see John's love for me by watching them. Although he didn't like romantic things, he did all of them for me. That thought made me so happy and I felt like I am a princess to him.

“I will be yours forever and you have to be mine forever. I won’t let you go John.” I said with a demanding voice to warn him not to let go of me.

“I will, I am yours forever. Don’t let go of me and I won’t ever let go of you. I will hold your hand till death. Oh god, I really want to thank mom and dad right now for this arranged marriage. I found the love of my life. Also Thank you for saying yes to me, Gina. I love you, be my Mrs. Fredericks, Okay?” He said with a sweet voice.

His sweet voice made my heart more flutter.

“Of course, I also thanked my parents for this marriage because of that I got to meet with you. I will be your Mrs. Fredericks, John. I love you so much too” I said while crying on his shoulder.