Chapter 42

*Hello my lovelies, I am back and Yay! Update time! 😁😁😁 Woo hoo. I hope you enjoy this newest chappie of mine ❤*

This chapter is dedicated to all the people who added my story to their reading lists.❤ Thank you so much and I wish you would enjoy this story when you read this. Love you all😘

Before my chappie, I would like to tell you VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW ME on wattpad my lovelies. Thank you and love you all. You are all my energies and my happy pills.😍

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 42

John' POV

No. 303(B) Third floor, Queen's Mary Apartment.

My eyes couldn't move or blink as I stared at those words on my phone screen. I found her! I had found out where she was! It was the only happiest thing that happened to me during these days.

I was so afraid and scared like a freaking chicken that I wouldn't see her in my life anymore. I knew this time, she would do her best hiding from me and it was also damn obvious that it wouldn't be easy begging her and apologized for what I did to her unlike the one at Mexico. Damn! If I could rewind the time or time-travel, I would freaking kill or punch my younger self before I left her alone there.

Waiting for her news became my everyday routine these days and it was such a thrilling that I wanted to end this misery soon. It was too much for me and I was sure I wouldn't be able to handle it for longer. She made me feel all kinds of ugly emotions that if they continued, I might have gone insane or worse die.

"Welcome to Canada."

I jumped a little on my seat. Ren's words had made my heart skip a beat and I started to hyperventilate. I was so excited to meet her but I was also fear that she would block me again and drove me away.

'Relax, John! Relax!' I calmed myself. The thought of meeting her soon was making me tremble like a vibrator. Argh! When did I become such a coward?

"Ready to go?" Ren asked, waking me up from my dilemmas. Oh yes! I totally forgot about him for a moment who was standing in front of me and patiently waiting for my reply.

"Yeah," I mumbled before I got up and followed his lead to the outside of the plane. There were many people at the airport but I didn't care much as I was too busy gazing at my phone and rereading her location. Ren was beside me the whole time but he stayed silent and led my way to the car.

......

"Where are we going, John?" We were now finally in the car, ready to leave anytime.

I quickly handed my phone to him, "This address." My eyes blinked severally, looking at my hand. I couldn't believe I would answer that quickly. I thought I would hesitate like hell to reach her place soon but now, I seemed like a desperate man to meet her as fast as possible. Damn! I was being a bipolar.

"Okay, I got it," He replied while typing those words into the navigation box. My lungs constricted more, thinking about her and how to convince her as the car moved further towards her direction. It was so suffocating that I pulled car window down, wanting to clear my frustrations even for a little.

The warm breeze fanned across my face and I inhaled it heavily. Canada's weather was calming and soothing but it didn't help me. I was as nervous as hell. My hands along with my feet were now literally frozen and I didn't feel like they are mobile at all.