Chapter 41

*So so sorry my lovelies for late update.😞 I hadn't been on right mind and I wasn't in the good mood. Stress and depression was killing me last two weeks but now I overcame. Sorry for making you wait. I am not dead. I am pretty much alive and now I came back.😂 Here is my newest chappie. Enjoy😘*

As for dedication, there are many people who voted me, who helped me with the views in these past three weeks and I really thank them all. I really appreciate them. They really made my day. I am really happy to see the ones who really enjoy my story. I wanted to say thank you to all the people who love my story.❤ So this update is for those peoples. Love you all. I hope you all would love my story till the end. 😍

Ah also don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW ME on wattpad, my lovely fans. Love you all.❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 41

John's POV

"Mr. Meirs, where is Gina? I didn't see her boat. I didn't see her movement. I didn't see her anywhere. I-I- God! Do you know where she is? Do you? Can you tell me where? Please? Mr. Meirs, Please?"

I was now in front of her grandparents' house, talking continuously like a desperate man. Damn! My mind was now a complete reckless, not seeing her even her shadow. Her speedboat was missing since this morning but I thought she went out for a walk.

Argh! What an idiot! Why didn't I notice this earlier? It was now in the evening and she was nowhere to be found. Damn! I was sure she was already on the plane or worst hid. A heavy load started to form inside my chest as my brain worked more.

"Calm down, John. You don't look good. Relax, son," her grandfather comforted, rubbing one of my arms. He was observing me with so much concerns and worries in his eyes but I couldn't help myself.

"I couldn't Mr. Meirs. I just can't. Do you know where Gina is? Can you tell me? Please?" I begged.

My heart was crying inside me. Did she left me? Did she run away from me? I shouldn't have left her alone after she slapped me. I should have followed her and ruined whatever her plans was. What was I going to do?

"She went to Maldives. She called me yesterday and told me about she won't be back Alaska for a while. So, I gave her some work to delay her plan but I don't know it worked or not.

You already knew she is good at hiding and you should know she is planning to hide from you. Son, I suggest you better follow her right now. Time is running. I hope you make it," He said and patted one of my shoulders, giving me some encouragements.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Meirs. I won't forget about this. Thank you," I thanked, waving as a goodbye before I rushed back to my car with quick strides.

He was so kind that I didn't know how to say or show my thank you to him. Words couldn't express how much I appreciated for his help. I couldn't believe he would side with me after all of this but he did. He also didn't object our wedding which I was so grateful for.

I drove to the airport at the high speed. I didn't care about the police for breaking the driving rules or my life. I just needed to go Maldives as soon as possible so that I could catch her. Her grandfather gave me a chance and I didn't want to waste it.

"Please be there, Gina," I whispered as I prayed so hard to God. I really didn't want her disappear from my life. For the first time in my life, she was everything all I wished to have. After knowing Gina was Chrissy, I was so damn sure that she was the one, my destiny, my ever after, my partner for life.